“A MUST When You're at the Dockyard!!”

The Dockyard Pastry Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Sandys Parish
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Reading, Pennsylvania
“A MUST When You're at the Dockyard!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2014

Just wow. This was my second time visiting the Pastry Shop and I'm never disappointed. The lunch selections are excellent; healthy, tasty, and creative. And they are not shy about portions! When you order a sandwich and salad, you get a BOWL of fresh salad and a good sized sandwich. But whatever you do, DO NOT forget to go inside and check out the pastry selections (and remember that you're on vacation so calories don't count). Ridiculous almond paste cookies, light and fluffy tortes, perfect croissants....these are truly talented pastry chefs! Oh and I can't leave out the staff! Funny, caring and very accommodating. The lovely ladies allowed my bf and I to taste items and even created a make-shift ice bag so the dessert we purchased would make it back to our hotel in perfect condition. I'm actually thinking about seeing if they'll ship me some of their almond cookies, they were THAT good. The Pastry Shop if fast becoming my favorite place to dine on the island!

Hamilton, Bermuda
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The most fabulous deserts, pastries and delicious salads and best coffee prepared and served European style”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

What can I say; the products quality is phenomenal. Certainly great value and the staff definitely a joy to converse with. Leo

1 Thank bermudadriver
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Afternoon delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

What indeed is not to love about this place ,the warm welcome the delicious food and the to die for patisserie or the charming place itself .... All lovely and the addition of an upstairs air conditioned tearoom ... Too good ! If not sit outside and watch the little world go by :) fantastic !

1 Thank Nicmenic
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Don't miss out on the pastries!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

My husband and I stopped in to see what we could find to satisfy our sweet tooth and boy did we find it. The Swiss chocolate pyramid was one of the best chocolate desserts we've ever had!

Christiansburg, Virginia
“DELICIOUS!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

The pastries here are phenomenal!!! I also had an iced coffee that was true bliss! The staff was extremely friendly! Will be returning!!

Visited August 2014