“Great coffee!”

Dining options: Breakfast
St. Charles
“Great coffee!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Stopped for a cup of coffee while spending the day shopping. The coffee was wonderful! The patio area was beautiful! The food looked very good. Next time I cruise to Bermuda I will stop for lunch and maybe afternoon tea as well.

Narragansett, Rhode Island
“Nice break from ship food”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

After the standard morning buffet on the cruise ship, this was a treat. They have a full espresso bar, I had the cafe mocha which was made perfectly. The pastries were hard to choose from....

1 Thank SandraRI913
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Three visits in one week - that says it all!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

During our recent stay on Bermuda, we had the pleasure of finding this lovely eatery at Dockyard. We had lunch there three times during our week vacation and each time was great. Service, sandwiches and drinks were all top notch. We particularly enjoyed the chocolate mousse. When my husband asked about on our second trip there, the owner (former pastry chef at Pompano) told us to return on Sunday and he would make sure to have some prepared. He did and we enjoyed every last bite. Lovely little corner location with a high wall, umbrellas, and hibiscus bushes around the outside dining area with air-conditioned seating upstairs inside as well. Great location to people watch or enjoy the large ships coming in and out. Highly recommend.

Huntington, New York
“great place for gluten-free sandwiches!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

So much more than a pastry shop (which is tiny and had only one gluten-free option that I could see--chocolate covered almond bites); we were seated on high bar stools outside and ate delicious club sandwiches; it was very nice for the gluten-free member of my party to be able to order any sandwich he wanted on delicious gluten-free bread.

Excellent sandwiches, friendly waitstaff, nice to dine outside on a gorgeous day. Nice to know they make gluten-free desserts as well! This was a great choice for our lunch at the Dockyard.

• Visited July 2014
Canada
“Very bad experience...”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

It's my first time in Bermuda. Beautiful island, nice beaches when I had my sightseeing tour after my tour I'm so hungry and I want something to refresh I drop by in pastry shop..no one taking care of me.. I lost my appetite.

• Visited July 2014