“Wow what amazing pastries!”

The Dockyard Pastry Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Sandys Parish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

The dulce du leche eclairs are divine - easily the most delicious pastry I have ever eaten! The (Illy) coffee is also one of my favourites and the service was excellent :o)

1  Thank bluet0ne

Reviewed November 7, 2013

The eclares are beyond delicious. All of the pastries are delicious. $6.00 per pastry and well worth it. Tres Le Leche Eclares are better than anything I have every eaten. This is a must visit. Warning, you will over indulge. Ham & Cheese croissants are a custom treat of this shop. I will never pass this shop on any visit in the future. This is the only food facility or shopping venue I truly enjoyed and will always return.

1  Thank AirForceTraveler
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Stopped at the Dockyard Pastry Shop for lunch one afternoon. Service was very slow. Minimal staff on duty. If you're looking to spend a leisurely afternoon then it is a nice outdoor place to be. If you are on a schedule, do not eat here. Food was good but nothing special.

1  Thank _mmgteacher
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My DH had the turkey, brie and cranberry panini which was on the specials board. I had the salmon toasted bagel with cream cheese. The portions were not huge but were just right for us. They came with a side of crisps (chips), salad is extra.

I had a chocolate milkshake which was about $8 and came in a pint glass. It was lovely. DH had a tea (they brought the wrong one but that was okay as he has undecided between the two anyway).

The bill came to $40 with tip (which like most places, is automatically added to the bill) The sandwiches were approximately $11 each. If we are over at the Naval Dockyard we would eat there again.

1  Thank TwoRoflers
Reviewed November 2, 2013

My third trip to Bermuda and this was a must on my to-do list! The high tea is delicious!! Scones were fresh and the tea sandwiches were wonderful! Service is a little slow but everything seems to run at a slower pace in Bermuda...

1  Thank Wojo3