“Amazing Experience 3 hours with Stefan, great tour!!!”
Review of H2O Sports

H2O Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: H2O SPORTS, ideally located in beautiful Mangrove Bay, Somerset Village, with experienced staff ready to advise you on the best cruising itinerary for the water sports adventure of your choice!
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were two couples and rented 2 Jet Skis and toured all over with Stefan. I suggest this over anything else you do in Bermuda. It made our whole trip! If we ever go back we would do it again.

2  Thank hsport
"ship wreck"
in 14 reviews
"great boat"
in 5 reviews
"the water is crystal clear"
"wave runners"
in 7 reviews
"great guide"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed October 6, 2013

My husband and I rented a small motorboat from H20 Watersports at the Cambridge Beaches Resort and had a fabulous time. The staff was very helpful. We aren't regular boaters, but have some experience. Gladwin took time with us, making sure we knew where to go and what to see. He took the printed map and added many notes to help guide us. Having not been to Bermuda before, his notes were very helpful. We went to a shipwreck, Turtle Cove (yep we saw turtles), went through the draw bridge (the worlds smallest by the way), and spent some time in Paradise Lakes. We stopped a few times dropped anchor snorkeled, swam, snacked etc.

The water was calm and we felt safe the entire time. It was a very quiet, relaxing day on the water. I would take a lunch of some sort. The resort can prepare a box lunch, but that takes 3 hours, if you ask a waiter they can prepare you a "to go sandwich" in just a few minutes! H20 has coolers and fins and snorkels.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We did the early bird safari as a family. It was my first time on a jet ski so I was nervous. Holy smokes we had a good time! We were practically on the water alone. We could cruise at a speed comfortable for us and not worry about getting left behind. We saw so many sea turtles. And at the shipwreck the guide threw bread in the water and in seconds we were surrounded by hundreds of fish-it was terrifying and awesome all at the same time! The tour was great, the price was reasonable and it was a tour I'll be smiling about for years.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Everything about our jet ski tour was excellent! Stefan was very knowledgable and welcomed all of our questions about the island. The jet skis were so fun and H2O takes safety very important. I would highly recommend using H2O for any water activity.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our family visits the islands quite often and I am very thorough when booking any type of excursion, especially when it involves water sports. I can unequivocally and definitively state that this was the BEST by far Jet Skiing tour we have ever encountered. James and his wife Nadja run a first class operation. Nadja answered all my concerns and questions, and James was incredible in hosting our family on a beautiful tour of Bermuda. It was a fabulous experience as he went to great lengths to insure our safety without compromising the quality of the excursion. Our kids are in their early twenties and they agreed it was awesome! If you are looking for a memorable experience with a consummate professional, you need to contact H20 Sports located a few short minutes from the dockyard. Enjoy!!!
Carol C