“So Much Fun!!!”
Review of H2O Sports

H2O Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: H2O SPORTS, ideally located in beautiful Mangrove Bay, Somerset Village, with experienced staff ready to advise you on the best cruising itinerary for the water sports adventure of your choice!
Columbia, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“So Much Fun!!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Do not miss out on this jet-ski tour!! Jamie was such a great guide-neither of us had been on a jet ski before, so we were nervous and excited. He gave us all the instruction we needed to know without going into great detail and off we went! OMGosh-what a blast. We signed up for the earliest tour and were the only 2 on the tour that morning. The water was warm and so very clear. The view of the island from the ocean was awesome! We saw green sea turtles and fed fish at the shipwreck. Jamie was quite knowledgeable and gave us some history and answered all questions we asked-he was terrific. So much fun zipping over the water at top speeds!!!

Southampton Parish, Bermuda
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Jetski Tour”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Yesterday I went on an amazing jetski tour with Stefan, I have never been on a jetski and stefan made me feel so comfortable it was like I have been on them before. I went with a couple so it was nice just three of us and the guide. He took us on both sides of the island told us some History on Bermuda, was able to take pictures if we wanted, then let us jump some waves that was so much fun. This is a must in Bermuda the water is crystal clear we even saw a few Turtles.

Visited September 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“High Speed Fun”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

On our 25th anniversary we decided to go on a Jet Ski tour. Stefan was our guide and he did an excellent job.

Turned out it was just me and my husband on the tour. Stefan gave good directions and we had a blast.

We saw turtles swimming below us and stopped at a shipwreck. Of course we also went fast.

We had a blast!

Huntington, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Rented a boat”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My wife and I wanted to rent a boat to go out on our own. H2O had the perfect boats and friendly staff. They spent alot of time on detailed directions and suggested tours
We did the outer island loop through the Somerset Bridge and had so much fun we rented a boat the next day to cruise by Hamilton.

Millburn, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Fun with Great Tour Guide!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My girlfriend and I took a cruise to Bermuda that provided three full days on the island. We reviewed the excursions that ship offered and I didn't see anything to satisfy my need for some real excitement. I found H2O Sports on TripAdvisor and then booked their 1.5 hour jet ski tour via e-mail just a couple days in advance. They are located just a 10-minute taxi ride from the Dockyard / Kings Wharf. The tour size was nice at only 4 skis (GF and I doubled on one) plus Jamie, our great guide! The equipment was in good condition and ran perfect (we got up to 54mph on a smooth straight stretch with two of us on the ski!!). Jamie took us around to various points of interest along the coast including the smallest drawbridge in the world, a shipwreck with tons of fish, a turtle watching spot (where he also found a live conch) and some beautiful coastal areas. We were talking about the jet ski tour the rest of our trip. Highly recommend H2O Sports! (The jet ski tour operators right at the cruise terminal had 8-10 skis going at once and the waters around the ships are choppy...glad we took the short taxi ride to H2O!).