“Loved it!”

and up
Wildcat Boat Adventure Blast in Bermuda
Ranked #3 of 25 Tours in Sandys Parish
More attraction details
Owner description: FOUR LOCATIONS – DOCKYARD • SOUTHAMPTON • HAMILTON • ST. GEORGE’S! Get Ready to have the time of your life, with K.S. WaterSports. We offer Jet Ski Tours, Parasailing, WildCat high-speed boat tours, self drive boat & pontoon rentals, paddle boards, kayaks and more, from four (4) convenient locations (Dockyard, Southampton, Hamilton & St. George's). Our adventure tours and rentals are rated best on the island amongst visitors and locals alike and are perfect for families, friends, couples and the solo person who seeks fun and adventure on their vacation. We also offer private boat charters & rentals with a licensed captain/tour guide, where guests can see and explore Bermuda the best way imaginable, by water! Just a 2 minute walk from Kings Wharf and Heritage Wharf cruise ship terminals to our Dockyard location. In Hamilton at the Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, in Southampton at the Waterlot Inn Dock, Fairmont Southampton and in St. George's at King's Square. Reservations advised.
Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

I'm an experienced jet skier, first time going out of the Hamilton Princess though. Mike was a great tour guide, took us through the harbor, mixture of choppy and smooth water, saw the sights, fed the snapper and Chubb fish. Definitely a fun tour, would recommend it. If you are a beginner, this may be a bit over your head as you do go fast and the wind kicks up the water the further out you go. Next time, I'll bring my shorty wet suit so that I have more traction! Too much suntan lotion, was slipping around after I get wet. Not smart. Oh, wear tight sunglasses or goggles if you can't deal with salt water in your eyes.

KSWaterSports, Guest Relations Manager at KS Watersports Tours & Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2016

Dear Jeanne B,

We are thrilled that you loved your jet ski adventure out of our Hamilton Princess Water Sports location. Thank you for booking your jet ski tour with us and taking the time to post your comments. We strive to make sure that all our guests have a fun and memorable experience no matter whether they are a beginner or an experienced jet skier.

Please come back and visit us again on your next Bermuda vacation.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"first timers"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed June 29, 2016

Rented a 16 ft Boston Whaler 6/22/16 while in Hamilton on cruise with 2 adults and 2 kids - location very easy walk from cruise ship and nice marina located at beautiful hotel with many nice yachts moored next to the tiny whaler we rented! Everyone helpful and friendly - Guide told us all the spots to go to - we saw sea turtles, snorkeled with many fish, anchored and swam, cruised in Hamilton harbor and watched the America's Cup boats practice and found private beach on small island to spend a few hours - all in half a day. we have very little boating experience but was no problem - they showed us everything and it was easy. worth every penny and would do again - much better than the overpriced and crowded cruise excursions

2  Thank boston_north978

Dear boston_north978,

We are happy that you and your family selected us for your boat rental, and are so pleased we got to be part of your holiday here in Bermuda.

Thank you for your kind comments and its great to know that our staff were able to make it easy for you to explore the waterways and visit several key spots to see fish, sea turtles and more. It's amazing what you can see and do in just 4 hours on one of our boat rentals.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write a review, and we hope to see you again on your next Bermuda vacation.

Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

Kevin and Max were awesome! We had such a blast being able to see the island of Bermuda by speed boat! Such a fun ride w an awesome crew! Highly recommend this!

Dear Mallory C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our captain and crew do go above and beyond to make sure all our guests have a fun and memorable experience onboard the WildCat. Glad we were able to show you our beautiful island from the water, and glad to hear that you had a lot of fun onboard too.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review, and we hope it won’t be too long before you return.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

I live in Bermuda and have rented pontoon boats from many different companies over the years. KS in Hamilton were very polite and professional. The new location is wonderful and clean and all the staff were helpful. The boat was in great condition and well looked after. I would definitely rent from KS again. Thank you !

Dear Lisa R,

Thank you for choosing KS WaterSports for your Boat Rental and taking the time to post your comments. We aim to please and will continue to raise the bar in service and quality rental equipment in Bermuda. Our rental boats have become very popular with visitors and locals alike, and we are happy to hear that we met your expectations and that you will rent from us again.

Wishing you a wonderful rest of summer.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 26, 2016

First it was KS Watersports at the Hamilton second I thought we were just going for a mild tour of around 15 to 20 mph around the harbor. Imagine my surprise when Mike our tour guide started the tour with this is a SPEED based tour! (did I insult the concerige and she wished me dead)
After a lecture on how I was going to behave we started out FAST. It was a little tough at first and then I got the hang of it and it was FUN we toured the island dodged and weaved through coral beds We stopped by the ship wreck that was suppose to block the harbor and fed grey fish that were very HUNGRY (and that turned out to be the scary part. We went to the end of the Bermuda Triangle and then into a small green colored water harbor and watched turtles play and feed. Along the way Mike taught us some great facts about the history of Bermuda. I'm t was a blast even 45 MPH in high waves. When we were done he told me I was now an advanced Jet Ski operator. I hope he didn't mean my age!

Mike you did an incredible job and if I wanted another jet ski tour I would ask for you. It was an awesome experience and I plan on jet skiing many more times as a result. Thank you

1  Thank LeeT6

Dear LeeT6,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your jet ski experience with K.S WaterSports. We aim for fun, adventurous tours that will deliver lasting memories! Your kinds words of Mike are very much appreciated, and we are happy to hear that you got to experience so many wonderful sites and places on your tour.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next Bermuda vacation.