“Good experience but wish we had more time”

KS Watersports Tours & Rentals
Book In Advance
More Info
$94.00*
and up
Wildcat Boat Adventure Blast in Bermuda
Ranked #2 of 26 Tours in Sandys Parish
More attraction details
Owner description: FOUR LOCATIONS – DOCKYARD • SOUTHAMPTON • HAMILTON • ST. GEORGE’S! Get Ready to have the time of your life, with K.S. WaterSports. We offer Jet Ski Tours, Parasailing, WildCat high-speed boat tours, self drive boat & pontoon rentals, paddle boards, kayaks and more, from four (4) convenient locations (Dockyard, Southampton, Hamilton & St. George's). Our adventure tours and rentals are rated best on the island amongst visitors and locals alike and are perfect for families, friends, couples and the solo person who seeks fun and adventure on their vacation. We also offer private boat charters & rentals with a licensed captain/tour guide, where guests can see and explore Bermuda the best way imaginable, by water! Just a 2 minute walk from Kings Wharf and Heritage Wharf cruise ship terminals to our Dockyard location. In Hamilton at the Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, in Southampton at the Waterlot Inn Dock, Fairmont Southampton and in St. George's at King's Square. Reservations advised.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

My husband and I went on a tour as part of our honeymoon. We were able to keep our bags in a locked storage area on the dock. We changed back into regular clothes in a public bathroom nearby. Having water shoes for this was very useful since the dock area and skis themselves were very hot after sitting in the sun for a few hours. Sunblock is a must, sunglasses you love however perhaps not as they could easily bounce off. When we showed up, we were the only two people for the time we had booked and the inland tour. I thought it was great that they were still willing to take just the two of us out and that they didn't just bunch us into another group. My husband had a blast. I enjoyed myself too but at a slightly slower speed. I had been on jetskis before but the water was a bit choppy at parts and I was more comfortable slowing down. Unfortunately, my ski ended up being broken and leaking oil in the engine, so our guide had to call back to the main area. They did remedy the situation relatively quickly though and brought me out a brand new ski to use to finish the tour. Our guide was very friendly and told us a lot of information about the island and kept me reassured while my ski was broken. This was expensive but definitely a good memory for us. I would be interested in doing a snorkel tour if we ever returned but maybe I would have my husband drive and just be the passenger!

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed December 2, 2014

Went out on the jet ski tour with Josh as the guide and had an absolute blast. Josh was extremely patient with me and the other two people on the tour. I had some trouble maintaining a clear view of Josh when he was leading so he would just do spins and create large splashes for me to see and follow. The other people on the tour were very good at harvesting seaweed with their ski and jamming the impeller on their ski. Josh was very patient with them the entire time and never had a harsh word. He even laughed when I got in on the act near the ship wreck and jammed the impeller on my ski. Feeding the fish near the ship wreck was an unexpected treat and a lot of extra fun. I definitely want to come back in the summer one of these years so I can do a longer tour on hopefully smoother water. The jet ski tour in the winter months is worth it and the water isn't that cold but some of the swells were making it so the only part of my body in contact with my ski at times was my fingers until I slowed down a bit. The tour I was on departs from the Royal Naval Dockyards and returns there as well. The Dockyards has shops with food, drinks, and dry clothes if you don't pack enough.

Reviewed September 15, 2014

I went on the jet ski tour last Tuesday and it was amazing! Josh was our tour guide. He gave a knowledgeable briefing on how to operate the jet skis, what to expect on the tour, what hand signals mean, what we would be seeing as well as some safety and general information. I went on a day where the ocean was very calm and it felt like we were gliding across glass. It was a gorgeous day. We took off quite fast which made me nervous at first but you quickly get use to the pace and it is easier to control the jet ski at a faster speed. Once we had traveled out for about 5mins Josh stopped to make sure everyone was okay and feeling comfortable before heading around Dockyard to the shipwreck Vixen. We stopped and there were loads of fish. Josh gave everyone bread so we could feed the fish. It was so cool as the fish were obviously very happy to get fed and there were so many of them! He also explained the history of the shipwreck. We continued down the coast and Josh pointed out all the turtles that were in the water. I think I saw about 20 or 30 turtles! We then continued to a beautiful swimming spot where everyone got to swim in the crystal clear water with white sandy bottom. Josh was great in answering touristy questions and gave some history on Bermuda. His sense of humor made everyone just have a terrific time. One person found a sand dollar which are quite rare - nice souvenir! After the swim we went under a large bridge (Watford Bridge) and made our way back to Dockyard. It was an exciting, beautiful 90min tour that I didn't want to end. I could have stayed out there all day. I definitely would recommend going. I have had back issues and I was worried about bouncing around but because it was such a calm ocean day I had no problems at all. It almost felt like we weren't touching the water - like we were hoovering and gliding across the top. It's a great way to see another side to Bermuda with all the hidden coves and gorgeous houses on the shore. I finished the tour feeling really energized and invigorated! That energy carried through all day. Can't wait to go again :)

Reviewed September 13, 2014

We were on a cruise and our last day in Bermuda we booked the WildCat Tour around the island. One of the best things I've done! The sun was shinning, the water was like glass, you could see most of the reefs through the clear water. Stopped at a shipwreck and fed the frenzy of fish; continued around the south side of the island, the crew pointed out all the great beaches, had a 90 minute stop in St. George's, just enough time for lunch; then back to the Dockyards. If you're looking for fun and adventure, this is a must do!!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 11, 2014

Me and my husband were in Bermuda for our 2nd time. Bermuda is beautiful and we wanted to take a tour. So we decided to do a jet ski tour something fun. We booked with KS and boy I'm glad we did. They were so nice and all the jet skis were new and kept in tip top shape. Our tour guides name was Shea he was extremely nice, and very informative. Shea was born and raised in Bermuda so he was able to tell us all the ins and outs. We were taking to a ship wreck out in the ocean where we were able to feed an array of fish. We even saw a sea turtle swimming. Then we were taking to a gorgeous little beach and got to swim around, snorkel, and explore. The jet skis were so much fun we got to go top speeds. Hit some waves too. Thank you KS for giving us an awesome fun filled memory. Can't wait to do it again!!!