“AWESOME EXPERIENCE - AGAIN THE HIGHLIGHT OF TRIP”

Somerset Bridge Watersports
Ranked #1 of 22 Tours in Sandys Parish
More attraction details
Owner description: The best place for Watersports in Bermuda. Boat rentals, jet ski tours, and kayaks. Unbeatable prices.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is the second time renting from Somerset Jet Ski, and going out with Rich. He was great. Our family is large, we have two teenage kids, three adults. He takes the time to include all of us. This was the highlight of our entire trip last year, and again it was this year. There are other Jet Ski tours offered from the ship, but I would not even consider them. The experience was so great last year we have all looked forward to coming back. The tour was fantastic. He changed it because we had taken the tour last year, and we did some different things this year. We had such a great time, it was exhilarating! This was the best time for the entire family! We all loved it.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My wife and I took a jet ski tour while visiting family in Bermuda.
After you got your confidence up in first 5 mins this was a thrill ride for the rest of the hour and a half. The speed sensation was amazing as you literally fly across the water taking your breath away, not to forget the fantastic way to see how beautiful the island is from out at sea.
My wife was a bit apprehensive as she had never been on a jet ski before but Richard our guide was fantastic and put her at ease as he explained the safety measures of jet skiing and to be aware of divers, other boats and made sure he always circled around to look after the slowest in the group till they got their confidence up. When we swapped over my wife was soon bombing along and enjoying the thrill as much as I had when I was in control.
Will definatelly book up with Somerset Bridge watersports next time we are back in Bermuda!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I would highly recommend using Somerset Bridge Water Sports when in Bermuda. I did a lot of research beforehand as we wanted to jet ski and kayak. I selected Somerset because of all of the positive reviews and I was not disappointed. We were a party of 8 for jet skiing and the next day 10 of us went kayaking. Somerset Bridge Water Sports a top-notch outfit. They are very organized and efficient. The area they are in is much better than being near the dockyard as well. Matt was our jet skiing guide and was very knowledgeable, chill, and took our safety seriously. I was very nervous about jet skiing as it was my first time, however, the way they set things up and the guidelines they have everyone follow, keeps things controlled and kept me feeling very safe. When we kayaked the next day, they made sure we had everything we needed, even providing a full loaf of bread in each kayak to feed the fish! They also showed us on maps where to go and it was really beautiful. I will definitely look them up again next time I'm in Bermuda.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I had never been on a jet ski before much less driven one, but by the end of the hour and a half tour I was very comfortable. Richard was a great guide and I had so much fun sitting, standing, jumping wakes and going as fast as I could on this tour! My friend and I were the only ones on the tour and went all around Bermuda. Richard was very knowledgable about the spots that we stopped at, island history and good places to go for lunch or drinks. I will definitely do this tour again when next in Bermuda, it was the highlight of our trip!

1  Thank triscuit154
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We cruised to Bermuda and pre booked the jet ski excursion with Somerset Bridge Watersports. They were quick to confirm my online reservation and I was equally impressed when we arrived to do the tour. Matthew was our guide and was very thorough when explaining the jet ski and the safety involved with riding one. We had a group of 5 skis and we were all first timers. 3 skis were doubles, DH and I rode separately. What a blast!! I certainly wasnt ready to head back to the docks! Feeding the lazy fish was definitely a highlight as was the ending with the weaving in and out and going fast.

When we got back all the other ladies wanted to know how it was driving by myself, not being a passenger - I told them that it's the only way to go!! They all wanted to go again and be drivers this time :)

I highly recommend Somerset to anyone looking for a fun filled day, whether taking the jet ski tour or renting the Boston Whalers. I listened to their instructions which were also very thorough. I cant wait to go back to Bermuda and visit SBW again!

THANKS, MATT