“Highlight of our vacation!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dolphin Quest
Book In Advance
Book Now
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin Quest Bermuda, located at the historic National Museum of Bermuda, brings people and dolphins closer than ever in fun, interactive dolphin encounter programs for all ages. This unique experience is on-of-a-kind in Bermuda. A Dolphin Quest encounter program is great for everyone from kids to honeymooners! Reservations can be made up to one year in advance. A portion of the proceeds from all Dolphin Quest encounter programs supports vital marine education, conservation and research.
Cape Cod, MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Highlight of our vacation!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Dolphin Quest was one of the highlights of our vacation, My sister and I were there to celebrate her Birthday and this is something we always wanted to try and we did the 20 minute package, that was well worth it The memories we have from that experience is priceless!! The staff was friendly and the trainer was very knowledgable and made us and the dolphins very comfortable so we maximize our experience!! If this is something on your bucket list to do and you are in Bermuda!! Don't hesitate Go to Dolphin quest you will be so glad you did❤️❤️❤️❤️

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Anniversary12

Long Island, New York
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“THE Highlight of My Trip to Bermuda!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Just do it! This is an unforgettable experience with the most beautiful, intelligent creatures in the sea! I was 1 of a group of 3 with a young dolphin named Margery. We danced in the water, held her flippers, kissed, & touched & fed her. Eyes met, I'm sure they were just as curious about me as I was about them. I only wish it was longer.
Originally was going to do the "Discover Dolphins" program, but decided to upgrade to the "Dip". As this was February, we were given wetsuits for warmth. All different sizes available. Swim shoes are provided, but I removed them in order to swim better. Must wear life preserver for safety despite swimming ability. Bring a towel & your swim suit. A hot outdoor communal shower is offered after the swim. If taking the bus from Hamilton or points east, give yourself plenty of time as we traveled on a Saturday from Grotto Bay Beach Resort via bus and it took over 2 hrs! (Ferry was on strike). GREAT!

4 Thank rncarol13
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Service But Small Tank”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

The staff at Dolphin Quest was very friendly and I had a great experience with the dolphins, but I felt bad for them. They live in a very confined area and a few had rake marks on their dorsal fins. I wouldn't go again, but it's definitely good for kids. Anything that inspires people to appreciate the ocean and support conservation efforts is a good thing.

1 Thank Foodie1220
new york
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Dolphin Quest - Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

when visiting Bermuda - we booked the Dolphin experience...well worth the money as this may be the only time we will ever experience a swim with a dolphin. The group was small so it really felt like a personal experience.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kathy M
Boston, Massachusetts
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Totally worth it! But don't get museum passes.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

My girls (5 and 7) did the 20 minute experience and it was just right- it is chilly in the winter despite the wetsuits so one hour would have been too much. We only got museum passes that were $12 pp- might have as well paid $20 to pet the dolphins as there is not much to see in the museum itself.

2 Thank behaviormama