Just came back from spending New Year's Eve and Day there. The service was nice. The basic rooms are very small. It's really just one room. Upgraded to the ocean view deluxe rooms which are much better. Have a separate area for watching tv and relaxing. The rooms have a fridge but no microwave which would have been nice. Overall, the experience was very good. However, there are many spiders around. Found five of them behind the ironing board in my room. There was another around the pictures at the dining room entrance. Breakfast was included which was a nice variety of items including an omelet station which was a bonus. Dinner was the sort of "high end" items you would find on Food Network. Bermuda is an expensive place to visit. Cambridge Beaches is no exception. However, if you don't settle for the basic rooms (Les Rev, etc.) you should have a nice time. They offer discounts for repeat visitors which is a nice incentive to go back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning AAA Four Diamond Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa, Bermuda’s premier cottage resort, provides the ideal sanctuary for adults seeking an intimate and relaxing escape from the demands of contemporary life. Guests indulge in a serene and romantic getaway while experiencing the Island’s rich history and distinctive culture. Cambridge Beaches invites guests to discover breathtaking panoramas of the Atlantic Ocean. Relax, renew, reconnect or simply do nothing at all, and do it well. Whether you seek activity or tranquility, the resort beckons with a wealth of amenities, from the indulgent Ocean Spa and four private beaches to an onsite marina, kayaks, croquet and putting greens, tennis courts and indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Not to mention the seemingly endless private coves, providing the perfect setting for an intimate escape.Cambridge Beaches offers guests all the sophistication of an internationally acclaimed resort in an authentic Bermudian environment. Accommodations are provided in elegantly appointed traditional pink Bermuda-style cottages and customary afternoon tea is served in the historic main house. And all of this may be enjoyed without the demands or distractions of traveling with children, as Cambridge Beaches is the island’s only resort that caters exclusively to adults.The resort’s casually sophisticated environment encourages a sense of total relaxation, romance and renewal. Idyllically set on a 30-acre peninsula on Bermuda’s western coast, the property boasts 4 private beaches, a nature reserve, private gardens and spectacular water views from every vantage point of the property. Additionally, guests enjoy unique treatments and wellness options at the seductive Ocean Spa, and a range of culinary delights in three restaurants, including the celebrated Tamarisk Room, rated by Food & Wine Magazine as one of the Bermuda’s best restaurants.Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa is legendary Bermuda at its very best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Cambridge Beaches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge Beaches Sandys
- Cambridge Beaches Hotel Sandys
- Cambridge Beaches Bermuda/Sandys Parish