I spent a week at this resort and completely enjoyed myself. The room was clean and had a refrigerator, flat screen TV, desk and a phenomenal view of the bay. The wifi connection was accessible but VERY slow - I understand that they are working on extending connectivity to the entire resort. Currently there are only a few places on the resort that has wifi available. The resort had many great places to sit and sleep, relax, or read a book. There is a beautiful beach on one side of the resort with a small bar and grill. The staff were very accomodating, polite and helpful. The spa building had a beautiful pool, exercise room and,of course, the spa. I splurged on a swedish massage and emerged an hour later completely relaxed. The free breakfast buffet had an extensive selection and was a great way to kick start your day. We were there during Thanksgiving which is during their off season so it felt as though we had the whole place to ourselves (there were about 20 other guests when we were there). Bermuda is a beautiful island and I'm glad that I went and would recommend this resort. I would caution the traveler to be aware of how expensive everything is there though. As an example gasoline is currently $9/gallon. In order to reduce meal expenses we stopped by a local grocery store and bought snacks and drinks. We ordered room service one night and the bill was $50 for two sandwiches and two plates of fries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning AAA Four Diamond Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa, Bermuda’s premier cottage resort, provides the ideal sanctuary for adults seeking an intimate and relaxing escape from the demands of contemporary life. Guests indulge in a serene and romantic getaway while experiencing the Island’s rich history and distinctive culture. Cambridge Beaches invites guests to discover breathtaking panoramas of the Atlantic Ocean. Relax, renew, reconnect or simply do nothing at all, and do it well. Whether you seek activity or tranquility, the resort beckons with a wealth of amenities, from the indulgent Ocean Spa and four private beaches to an onsite marina, kayaks, croquet and putting greens, tennis courts and indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Not to mention the seemingly endless private coves, providing the perfect setting for an intimate escape.Cambridge Beaches offers guests all the sophistication of an internationally acclaimed resort in an authentic Bermudian environment. Accommodations are provided in elegantly appointed traditional pink Bermuda-style cottages and customary afternoon tea is served in the historic main house. And all of this may be enjoyed without the demands or distractions of traveling with children, as Cambridge Beaches is the island’s only resort that caters exclusively to adults.The resort’s casually sophisticated environment encourages a sense of total relaxation, romance and renewal. Idyllically set on a 30-acre peninsula on Bermuda’s western coast, the property boasts 4 private beaches, a nature reserve, private gardens and spectacular water views from every vantage point of the property. Additionally, guests enjoy unique treatments and wellness options at the seductive Ocean Spa, and a range of culinary delights in three restaurants, including the celebrated Tamarisk Room, rated by Food & Wine Magazine as one of the Bermuda’s best restaurants.Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa is legendary Bermuda at its very best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Cambridge Beaches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge Beaches Sandys
- Cambridge Beaches Hotel Sandys
- Cambridge Beaches Bermuda/Sandys Parish