My wife and I celebrated our honeymoon last month at the Cambridge Beaches and we had an excellent time. We were attracted to the prospects of a secluded resort with private beaches and a relaxing atmosphere and we were certainly not disappointed. Upon check-in, we were offered a choice or rum or ginger beer and chose the ginger beer - a great refreshing way to start off our stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a nice suite with an ocean view which was amazing and there was a bottle of champagne on ice and chocolates waiting for us to help us celebrate our honeymoon. The suite itself was spacious and clean and the king sized bed was very comfortable. The grounds of the resort were very nice and well maintained. The included breakfast buffet was great with a lot of variety and our dinners at Breezes restaurant was a perfect way to wind down the day with dinner by the beach. H20 watersports, which is right on the edge of the resort, offers many watersport activities and we rented a motorboat and snorkeling gear and spent a very enjoyable day out on the water - highly recommended! The only drawback I could think of was the location is both a blessing and a bit of a curse... it is secluded and there is not much else nearby if you wish to leave the resort. There is the nearby dockyards but the free shuttle service from the resort to the dockyards is limited to 2 morning trips there and 2 return trips in the afternoon. I wish they had more shuttles at their disposal but this is a bit of nitpicking. Overall it was an excellent stay and we look forwards to a return visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning AAA Four Diamond Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa, Bermuda’s premier cottage resort, provides the ideal sanctuary for adults seeking an intimate and relaxing escape from the demands of contemporary life. Guests indulge in a serene and romantic getaway while experiencing the Island’s rich history and distinctive culture. Cambridge Beaches invites guests to discover breathtaking panoramas of the Atlantic Ocean. Relax, renew, reconnect or simply do nothing at all, and do it well. Whether you seek activity or tranquility, the resort beckons with a wealth of amenities, from the indulgent Ocean Spa and four private beaches to an onsite marina, kayaks, croquet and putting greens, tennis courts and indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Not to mention the seemingly endless private coves, providing the perfect setting for an intimate escape.Cambridge Beaches offers guests all the sophistication of an internationally acclaimed resort in an authentic Bermudian environment. Accommodations are provided in elegantly appointed traditional pink Bermuda-style cottages and customary afternoon tea is served in the historic main house. And all of this may be enjoyed without the demands or distractions of traveling with children, as Cambridge Beaches is the island’s only resort that caters exclusively to adults.The resort’s casually sophisticated environment encourages a sense of total relaxation, romance and renewal. Idyllically set on a 30-acre peninsula on Bermuda’s western coast, the property boasts 4 private beaches, a nature reserve, private gardens and spectacular water views from every vantage point of the property. Additionally, guests enjoy unique treatments and wellness options at the seductive Ocean Spa, and a range of culinary delights in three restaurants, including the celebrated Tamarisk Room, rated by Food & Wine Magazine as one of the Bermuda’s best restaurants.Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa is legendary Bermuda at its very best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Cambridge Beaches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge Beaches Sandys
- Cambridge Beaches Hotel Sandys
- Cambridge Beaches Bermuda/Sandys Parish