We travelled to Cambridge Beaches for our honeymoon in July. What an amazing time!!! I've never written a review for tripadvisor before (and we have stayed at some really fantastic places in the past), but I needed to share how amazing this place is and what a special time my wife and I had.
On arrival, we were presented with a cocktail, told we had received a room upgrade, and waiting for us what a lovely bottle of bubble. What a welcome! They even brought us some complimentary sandwiches as we had arrived late.
The place is full of colonial charm and character, but will modern facilities and service. The food is amazing, with several options within the resort. The breakfast is a real treat with fresh omelettes cooked to order.
The service across the board is exceptional. The concierge makes an amazing effort to remember the names of everyone who stays. She even saw a picture of us at the local Cup Match (which was fantastic by the way) and emailed it to us when we got back to the UK.
On one of the walls of the hotel they have a list of the 'fivers', 'tenners' etc with names of the repeat visitors. We are already working out how to make it onto the "wall of fame". We would normally never consider having the same holiday again, but this place, and this island are pure paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning AAA Four Diamond Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa, Bermuda’s premier cottage resort, provides the ideal sanctuary for adults seeking an intimate and relaxing escape from the demands of contemporary life. Guests indulge in a serene and romantic getaway while experiencing the Island’s rich history and distinctive culture. Cambridge Beaches invites guests to discover breathtaking panoramas of the Atlantic Ocean. Relax, renew, reconnect or simply do nothing at all, and do it well. Whether you seek activity or tranquility, the resort beckons with a wealth of amenities, from the indulgent Ocean Spa and four private beaches to an onsite marina, kayaks, croquet and putting greens, tennis courts and indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Not to mention the seemingly endless private coves, providing the perfect setting for an intimate escape.Cambridge Beaches offers guests all the sophistication of an internationally acclaimed resort in an authentic Bermudian environment. Accommodations are provided in elegantly appointed traditional pink Bermuda-style cottages and customary afternoon tea is served in the historic main house. And all of this may be enjoyed without the demands or distractions of traveling with children, as Cambridge Beaches is the island’s only resort that caters exclusively to adults.The resort’s casually sophisticated environment encourages a sense of total relaxation, romance and renewal. Idyllically set on a 30-acre peninsula on Bermuda’s western coast, the property boasts 4 private beaches, a nature reserve, private gardens and spectacular water views from every vantage point of the property. Additionally, guests enjoy unique treatments and wellness options at the seductive Ocean Spa, and a range of culinary delights in three restaurants, including the celebrated Tamarisk Room, rated by Food & Wine Magazine as one of the Bermuda’s best restaurants.Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa is legendary Bermuda at its very best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Cambridge Beaches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge Beaches Sandys
- Cambridge Beaches Hotel Sandys
- Cambridge Beaches Bermuda/Sandys Parish