My husband and I just returned from a 4 night stay for our 25th anniversary. Cambridge Beaches was highly recommended by our travel agent of 24 years, as well as this website. We wanted an exclusive resort which it was. The location was both a pro and a con. It was situated almost at Dockyard on a beautiful peninsula so that you got a west, east and north view...views were spectacular. Obviously, the down side of being "out-of-the-way" is that we spent at least $25-$50 on a one way cab ride to go to the fantastic restaurants we picked out. Everyone, especially the restaurant staff, was very friendly at Cambridge Beaches. OK so now for why couldn't I give it 5 stars....4 roaches in 4 days..one of which was in my dresser drawer. They sent someone within 5-10 minutes from our 10pm call to spray, but it still never cured me from seeing even 1. Cab driver told us this wasn't the first time he heard this about Cambridge Beaches. My guess is that the quality has slipped a bit. Other than this, we really enjoyed our stay!!! Would we stay again? No...we'd try another exclusive resort closer to the restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning AAA Four Diamond Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa, Bermuda’s premier cottage resort, provides the ideal sanctuary for adults seeking an intimate and relaxing escape from the demands of contemporary life. Guests indulge in a serene and romantic getaway while experiencing the Island’s rich history and distinctive culture. Cambridge Beaches invites guests to discover breathtaking panoramas of the Atlantic Ocean. Relax, renew, reconnect or simply do nothing at all, and do it well. Whether you seek activity or tranquility, the resort beckons with a wealth of amenities, from the indulgent Ocean Spa and four private beaches to an onsite marina, kayaks, croquet and putting greens, tennis courts and indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Not to mention the seemingly endless private coves, providing the perfect setting for an intimate escape.Cambridge Beaches offers guests all the sophistication of an internationally acclaimed resort in an authentic Bermudian environment. Accommodations are provided in elegantly appointed traditional pink Bermuda-style cottages and customary afternoon tea is served in the historic main house. And all of this may be enjoyed without the demands or distractions of traveling with children, as Cambridge Beaches is the island’s only resort that caters exclusively to adults.The resort’s casually sophisticated environment encourages a sense of total relaxation, romance and renewal. Idyllically set on a 30-acre peninsula on Bermuda’s western coast, the property boasts 4 private beaches, a nature reserve, private gardens and spectacular water views from every vantage point of the property. Additionally, guests enjoy unique treatments and wellness options at the seductive Ocean Spa, and a range of culinary delights in three restaurants, including the celebrated Tamarisk Room, rated by Food & Wine Magazine as one of the Bermuda’s best restaurants.Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa is legendary Bermuda at its very best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, seekda GmbH, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Jetsetter, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cambridge Beaches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge Beaches Sandys
- Cambridge Beaches Hotel Sandys
- Cambridge Beaches Bermuda/Sandys Parish