The Golf Villas are really something special.
1) 4 very large bedrooms with beautiful views from 2 or more bedrooms along with the living room. Each has its own bathroom. Full kitchen. Large living room with TV/DVD/Fireplace. High speed internet.
2) Access to an incredible golf course which I have never seen crowded. Great tennis courts (should reserve). I used to play other golf courses on the island. No longer.
3) The shuttles can be a bit irregular. Things are a bit of a walk. If you quit whining and start walking, its not so bad unless you're carrying clubs (don't worry -- they'll store them at the course during your stay).
4) You're in Bermuda, one of the world's most spectacular destinations.
5) Since opening the hotel, you now have easy access to a better pool, a spa, cafe, fine dining.
6) I used a nanny arranged through the concierge (a relative of housekeeping staff) which worked really well. You need to respect the guidelines however on 48-hour cancellation notice, reasonable length, and similar. They're riding a bus an hour plus each way for a couple of hours of work.
7) Occasional service lapses or confusion, but quickly corrected. In general, they bend over backwards to meet requests. Good tipping is appreciated.
Inaccessible unless you're with an owner -- if you get an invite, definitely accept.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking