“What a Gem!”

$69.00*
and up
Crystal Caves, Aquarium, City of Hamilton and Ferry
More attraction details
Owner description: Travel 120 feet below the earth's surface and explore subterranean lakes and passageways.
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We did the Crystal Caves after reading some reviews and absolutely loved it. It was stunning, the pictures don't do justice. I also recommend eating at Cafe Ole at the Caves, great food and you can't beat the prices! Men- This is a dreamlike setting for a proposal!

1  Thank Unbelizable11
Write a ReviewReviews (1,562)

Reviewed March 17, 2013

$30 gives you a tour through both caves. It was a worthwhile tour, but it doesn't take long to go through. Worth doing, but it won't fill a 1/2 day. Plan on touring somewhere after the caves.

3  Thank dmclay
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Well worth the admission price. Do both caves - each has its different character. Guides were awesome.

1  Thank MDO44
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We loved our visit here! It was my first caving experience so I wasn't really sure what to expect...

The guides are really knowledgeable and friendly here. Definitely be prepared for lots of steps during your visit. The inside of the caves are really interesting--lots of odd shapes and beautiful water. It's super, super humid in the summer, but I'm glad I went.

3  Thank TofuKat
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Look out for my glasses that I dropped in the Crystal Caves. A lovely visit and we enjoyed it immensely

1  Thank Jonathan S