Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa
$480
$599
$349
Groupon.com
Elbow Beach, Bermuda(Paget Parish)
$895
$599
The Reefs(Southampton Parish)
$730
2,871 results
All reviewsall inclusive packageswizzle innall inclusive planclose to the airportthe bushibiscus roomcrystal caveswater sportsswim up barminutes from the airportsurf and turfguest servicesblue holefeed the fishocean frontthe palm courtsmall beach
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I visited Natura Spa at Grotto Bay Beach Resort recently. All I can say is the experience was absolutely fantastic! The staff were really helpful throughout - I had to postpone our visit due to my friends flight being cancelled. They allowed me to rearrange and I was so thankful that I could. Our masseuses Zina and Imani were highly skilled and really friendly. And the spa director was really helpful too.

We had the 80minute couples massage and it was the best massage I've ever had! It went so fast that neither of us could believe it was over! The setting is beautiful - the sound of the music and water is really relaxing.

I would highly recommend this experience to anyone! Thanks to all at Natura Spa for such a wonderful afternoon.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 3, 2016

My Partner, 9 year old son and I have just returned from a 9 night holiday at the Grotto Bay Beach Resort. We requested an Ocean Deluxe View room which we were granted and we were certainly not disappointed. The room itself was very spacious, clean with all the amenities which included English TV, Fridge, iron and ironing board, coffee maker, hair dryer, plenty of light and mirrors. The rooms were cleaned every day with clean towels given daily. At the bottom of each block there was an ice machine free of charge to use at your discretion, also a vending machine.

The whole Complex was professionally run with daily availability for towels to be used both by the pool and beach area, also towels can be taken off site if desired. Both pool, beach, bars, lobbies and communal areas were kept very clean and tidy. We arrived when the Cup Match was due to commence that weekend which added extra atmosphere and flair around the Island. Everyone, locals/staff and holidaymakers were in very good spirits. However, I do feel this would be the case if the Cup Match was not on. This is the kind of place where the sun shines daily and everyone is happy.

The Guest Information Service was excellently provided and every piece of knowledge about the island was expertly passed on to the guest. The Reception staff each and everyone of them were very friendly and professional and knowledgeable at all times. In fact all the staff who worked at this hotel was courteous and polite and nothing was too much for them to do to help out. Leaflets were readily on hand and free to pick up to guide you to which activity, site seeing one wished to embark on. Getting around the Island was very easy with regular buses which stopped outside the hotel. Tickets were available for purchase at the Reception Desk at a reasonable cost. Taxis were either stationed at the hotel or the Reception staff would kindly telephone for one on request. The Hotel also provided its own shuttle buses to various locations. These were free of charge if you booked on an All Inclusive stay, if not a minimal charge was added.

The food at the hotels was second to none. The presentation, quality and quantity was plentiful and very appetizing. From breakfast, lunch and dinner - I could not fault a thing. The cost was very affordable too.

My only request to see would be a more structured entertainment platform put in place of a night time for both children and adult alike at a set time, whereby one could eat dinner and then enjoy either sitting at the bar which is already in place and/or going to see some entertainment.

Overall I would return to the island again and stay in this Amazing Hotel.

On this note, I would like to thank each and everyone of the staff for making my family's stay so enjoyable and I will certainly pass on my thoughts to both my friends and family.

Room Tip: For the best views - request ocean view deluxe rooms
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank rosie462
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

We just returned from a 4 night stay. This is a great property. 3 minutes from the airport and you are transported to paradise.

We arrived at noon. Our room wasn't ready but they held our luggage and got us pre-checked in and pointed our facilities for us to change into bathing suits. We ate lunch and hung by the pool/beach for a few hours and then received our (complimentary upgraded!) room in the Smith Building - #147. It was nice. Not luxurious but nice...clean, great bed and sheets. Our luggage was waiting in the room when we opened our door and within 5 minutes there was a knock...they delivered a nice card and s complimentary fruit platter in honor of our anniversary! Nice, personal touch.

We did the all-inclusive option. At $109 pp/per day, if you eat and drink, it's a no brainer. Breakfast is $45/day for 2 people, lunch is another $75, and dinner runs around $170. Throw in the included non-motorized water sports (kayaks, paddle boards, floating rafts, snorkeling gear that you'd normally pay by the hour for), plus the unlimited bus and ferry pass and it's a great, easy option.

The food is very, very good. Breakfast is standard buffet with a chef making omelettes and waffles. Lunch poolside is excellent (we were a big fan of the rockfish burger) and two dinners that stood out for me were the Surf and Turf beach buffet on Fridays (can we say hello to unlimited lobster tails?!) and the more formal dinner in the Hibiscus dining room (excellent Bermuda fish chowder and salmon entree.)

The staff is very good and very friendly but two amazing standouts are James and Leivin. They go over and above the call of duty and make you immediately feel at home. Promote these guys and give them a raise. They are worth gold!

The cave swimming is awesome and should not be missed! I wish we had time for a spa cave treatment - next time.

Speaking of next time, we will return with your kids. We can't wait to show them the wonders of this beautiful place. Thank you Grotto Bay!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
5  Thank mccarthys5
Reviewed August 2, 2016

The people at Grotto Bay Resort are just wonderful. All staff from the top to the
bottom (but never really a bottom) are just so kind and nice. Stayed for 14 lovely days
in the middle of July 2016. The food was good and nice changes to the menu. Everything is clean and loved the improvements that have been made. The updates made this just a more wonderful place. There is nothing we can say about this Resort
only excellent, wonderful and nice. Hope to return next year!!!

Room Tip: top floors offer a better view.
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank 132Bermuda2014
Reviewed August 1, 2016

We took advantage of the Stay 3 Nights, Get the 4th Night Free, offered by the Bermuda Tourism Website. The Grotto Bay has extended its participation, and it may still be ongoing. We booked an Ocean View Deluxe Room and couldn't have been happier. At first I was confused, because one might think, the "Superior" designation would be a higher level room than the "Deluxe," however the reverse is true. The same could be said of the Ocean Front verses Ocean View. I felt our view was much nicer, being of the Bay and the ocean, than that of another guest who told us, her Ocean Front view was of the Bridge and airport as other have reported. We were in Room 532 of the Sandy Bldg at the top of resort. The property is spread out, but we did not find the walk as bad as some have mentioned. I did notice staff in a van drop off an elderly woman who had difficulty walking, at the building next to ours after a day at the beach. I thought that was helpful. The property is a bit older, but that added to its charm. The room was clean and modestly, but tastefully appointed. The bed was comfortable and there was enough dresser space and room in the small closet for mine and my husband's clothing and such. The room also has an in closet safe, a coffee maker and dorm sized fridge, for your convenience. There was a 3 piece bathroom with a tub/shower, and it was enough. There was a hook on the back of the door to hang wet suits or towels. Ashley at the front desk was quite helpful and friendly, as was the entire staff. We asked about the dining options at check-in, there are a few choices, two with some meals / no alcohol and the all-inclusive which includes 3 meals per day and alcohol on a special menu, and what wasn't on that menu was offered for a small surcharge. The hotel also has Surf and Turf on Friday Night, Sunday Brunch, and Tuesday Night Around The World Buffet. If you plan to attend these events the All-Inclusive Plan makes the most sense as they are included. The Sunday Brunch is $36.00 pp and Surf and Turf $89.00 pp. We missed the Tuesday Night Buffet, so not sure about the price. FYI You need to make dinner reservations, and time slots fill quickly. The food was great, we enjoyed everything. At the Pool Bar the Rock fish sandwich paired with sweet potato fries is a tasty afternoon option. Tips - Ask for bottled water at the bar to take to your room, it's free with the all-inclusive plan. Get your towels early, down at the pool area, as they seem to run out. Swimming in the cave was an experience not to be missed! We did it 3 times throughout the week. It is esp nice later in afternoon to cool off after a day in the sun. The bay side beach is calm, crystal clear and great for swimming and snorkeling. The pool is heated and open 24 hrs (no lifeguards) We enjoyed our visit and with a quick 1 hr 41 minute flight from Philly, we'll do it again.

Room Tip: Top floor has the best views.
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple