We visited Bermuda and the Grotto Bay resort in March of 2004 for our daughter's 1st birthday. The hotel grounds were very nice, and the lobby and main building were wonderful.
The rooms were pretty good, the bathroom was recently redone and very nice, but the rest of the room was in need of a little updating. Nothing majorly wrong, just not really great. The views of the bay/beach were excellent from the room.
The activities/beach were nice, though in March nothing was really in full-swing. We spent most of our time out exploring Bermuda itself.
The best part of our whole stay was the concierge desk. They were extremely helpful for anything we needed, even taking our baby bottles/nipples and getting them cleaned for us. They pointed out good restaurants and places to see, and were just all-around friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service resort nestled amid 21 acres along the water's edge featuring three restaurants, two bars, water sports, dive shop, tennis facilities, cycle livery, three beaches, children's playground as well as our unique Natura Spa located in one of our Grottos. Resort features Room only, Breakfast Plan, Breakfast and Dinner Plan as well as All Inclusive Supplement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grotto Bay Beach Hotel Hamilton Parish
- Grotto Bay Bermuda
- Hotel Grotto Bay Beach
- Grotto Bay Beach Resort Bermuda
- Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa Bermuda/Hamilton Parish