I can't even begin to describe how amazing our experience was at this resort. We traveled with another couple and actually surprised my friend for her 30th birthday. I have traveled to Bermuda in the past with my family and we always stayed at the Hamilton Princess - a beautiful spot, but a bit expensive for what we were seeking. From the second I saw the Grotto Bay offered an all inclusive option I was sold.
The staff went above and beyond the entire time we were there - from helping us surprise my girlfriend, to ensuring we had all of the food and drinks we could ever want. The all inclusive package is the way to go. You pay $99 a person for unlimited food and alcohol. I've stayed at all inclusive resorts in the past and the food is usually mediocre at best. However, this was the outlier. I assure you the food was top notch - from the burgers from the grill at lunch, to the beautiful fish dishes at night. And there were so many options that we weren't sick after eating in the same restaurants for five days and nights. You have unlimited wine, beer and mixed drinks so you definitely get your money's worth quickly.
The location is close to the airport, but flights are not frequent and do not go late into the night. The view is still spectacular and the package also includes free water sports.
We also were there when Hurricane Sandy hit our hometown in New Jersey and we were watching the devastation on the news in real time wondering and worrying about our friends and family at home. We were stuck for another two days and the staff went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and taken care of. They moved people around so we would be able to stay in our original rooms and continued to honor the price of the deal we booked online through a third vendor site.
Hands down the best place to stay if you want a convenient, clean, friendly and affordable atmosphere. Also be sure to check out the caves - absolutely spectacular!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service resort nestled amid 21 acres along the water's edge featuring three restaurants, two bars, water sports, dive shop, tennis facilities, cycle livery, three beaches, children's playground as well as our unique Natura Spa located in one of our Grottos. Resort features Room only, Breakfast Plan, Breakfast and Dinner Plan as well as All Inclusive Supplement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grotto Bay Beach Hotel Hamilton Parish
- Grotto Bay Bermuda
- Hotel Grotto Bay Beach
- Grotto Bay Beach Resort Bermuda
- Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa Bermuda/Hamilton Parish