I was there in January for the Bermuda Triangle Challenge race, so the weather wasn't great, but Grotto Bay was! The staff was incredibly friendly. The resort had a lovely pool and beach area. The hot tub was a great spot. The caves on premises was absolutely amazing, and I'm jealous we weren't there in better weather so we could swim in the Grotto!
Rooms were standard (had fridge and plenty of space), balcony looked over the water. The rooms had joining room option, which didn't feel super secure (we were okay because we were traveling with the folks next to us). The only complaint was the shower didn't have much water pressure.
Bus stop in front of the hotel, which could get you to Hamilton in 20 minutes or St. Georges in 5 minutes.
Would certainly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service resort nestled amid 21 acres along the water's edge featuring three restaurants, two bars, water sports, dive shop, tennis facilities, cycle livery, three beaches, children's playground as well as our unique Natura Spa located in one of our Grottos. Resort features Room only, Breakfast Plan, Breakfast and Dinner Plan as well as All Inclusive Supplement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grotto Bay Beach Hotel Hamilton Parish
- Grotto Bay Bermuda
- Hotel Grotto Bay Beach
- Grotto Bay Beach Resort Bermuda
- Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa Bermuda/Hamilton Parish