I have been to Grotto Bay three times in the last 23 years. Once as a teenager for a family vacation and twice with my wife.
Each time I have been there, the service was amazing, the room was immaculate and the food was divine. The staff is extremely friendly and willing to help in any way they can.
The private beach is clean and quiet. There is a bar just a few steps from the sand.
The resort is a peaceful place, and is only a short bus ride from anywhere on the island.
It is also close to the airport which is perfect. Less than 30 minutes after landing, we were having lunch at the resort.
If you ever go to Grotto Bay, make sure you swim in the cave on the property. It is an experience you will never forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service resort nestled amid 21 acres along the water's edge featuring three restaurants, two bars, water sports, dive shop, tennis facilities, cycle livery, three beaches, children's playground as well as our unique Natura Spa located in one of our Grottos. Resort features Room only, Breakfast Plan, Breakfast and Dinner Plan as well as All Inclusive Supplement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grotto Bay Beach Hotel Hamilton Parish
- Grotto Bay Bermuda
- Hotel Grotto Bay Beach
- Grotto Bay Beach Resort Bermuda
- Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa Bermuda/Hamilton Parish