Rosewood Bermuda
$594
$549
$697
$359
Elbow Beach, Bermuda(Paget Parish)
$844
Orbitz.com
Dawkin's Manor(Paget Parish)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstucker's pointbeach clubpoint restaurantsul verdemanor housegolf coursetucker's barsur mervilla suiteday bedcastle harbourshuttle ridemid oceanprivate cabanabeautiful hotelbeach restaurantplay golf
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I stayed there for a business meeting for 3 nights. I arrived after 3:00 pm, but my room was still not ready and I had to wait another hour to be able to check in. When I entered the room, the housekeeper was just finishing up. The next morning, when I went to take a shower, I saw a disgusting wad of hair stuck to the drain in the shower stall. As I had to rush to a meeting, I had to clean it myself in order to take a shower. I immediately reported this to the hotel. After about an hour or so, my meeting organizer came to me and offered a lame excuse that the housekeeper was pregnant and was feeling sick and had to leave in a hurry. I told her that I had actually seen the housekeeper as I entered the room. There was no response from her. I never received an apology from the hotel manager or the housekeeping manager. Their room service was just as bad. I had to ring several times for someone to even answer the phone. For the prices they charge, the experience was horrible. In addition, organizing a meeting there was like pulling teeth, before and during the meeting. I would never go back to the hotel for leisure or business.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank CGanesan
Duncan_Graham_RTP, General Manager at Rosewood Bermuda, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay. I understand you have already been in touch directly with our Director of Rooms, Paul Telford, and we again apologize for your experience. We sincerely hope to welcome you back soon in order to exceed your expectations. Please let me know if I may personally assist in any way.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Just returned from a special getway weekend (August 2-4). This resort is truly something special! Truly a 10 minute ride from the airport. The views of Castle Harbor from the Manor Deluxe Rooms were beautiful, the service was first class, the Beach Club (10 min. ride) is fantastic (feels like your own private cove down at the end of the pink sands beach). The food was excellent. We didn't golf but the clubhouse and course looked incredible. This is a a pricey but absolutely first class resort that feels more like an inn with a friendly and warm atmosphere. From Levon and Barry at the door, Josephine & company at the concierge, and Grae and the group around the pool the staff is professional, friendly, and responsive. The pools are outstanding and we can't wait to figure out how to get back. Kyle, Diane, Miles, and Sofi at the Beach Club on Friday helped us enjoy a fabulous dinner that we will always remember!

Leave plenty of time for heading home as the US Customs takes a long time to get through.

Room Tip: The Manor Deluxe Rooms were great. Great views, unbelievable comfy beds, quaint bath, outstanding shower.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jim T
Duncan_Graham_RTP, General Manager at Rosewood Bermuda, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time here in Bermuda. We will be sure to pass your note along to the wonderful employees you mentioned as well. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Started at Elbow Beach but switched to Rosewood Tuckers Point and could not have been happier. Paul, Jennifer, JC and the entire staff was professional and courteous and helpful in every way. The property is beautiful and the food was wonderful. We will be back hopefully in September or October. The people make the difference and it show here.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write - and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the next month or two. Let us know if you need anything in the meantime.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband and I decided at the last minute to get away for a few days and decided on Bermuda. Did some research and ended up choosing Tucker's Point because of the three night special they were running. I must say that we couldn't have been any more pleased that we chose this elegant, relaxing hotel. The views were magnificent. The room was beautifully and tastefully decorated and quite large. We ventured out one day to Hamilton and then took the ferry over to the Dockyard, but after exploring for a while, we decided that we really just wanted to go back to the beauty of our hotel and relax. We ate all of our meals at the hotel. Although, finding them very pricey, the food and phenomenal service made it all worthwhile. You must eat at the Beach Club restaurant, which is right on the beach. It was very romantic. Overall, I highly recommend this amazing hotel. I am already planning our return trip for our anniversary. We will stay longer so that we can do more exploring of this spectacular island!

Room Tip: We had a superior king room which was located on the first floor overlooking one of the pools and with a beautiful view of the bay. We had a lovely balcony and being near a pool was no issue as far as noise was concerned. It seemed to be a pool that was mostly used by adults and not families.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

I am so glad to hear that Bermuda and Rosewood Tucker's Point exceeded your expectations for a quick getaway! We'd love to have you back for your anniversary so please let us know if we can be of assistance.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Six stars! After 18 years of marriage, my wife and I decided on a romantic trip where we would renew our vows. Calvina, the hotel's events coordinator, assisted us every step of the way. She recommended the Yoga lawn, a beautiful and quiet location on the premises, found a local reverend and arranged a private dinner for us on the beach afterwards! Everything went smoothly and perfectly. She even surprised us with rose petals in our room and a hot bath drawn for us when we got back!! Calvina even stayed long after her shift was over to insure that everything went as planned. She was an absolute pleasure!

Another person worth mentioning is Miles, our supremely attentive server during the private beach dinner. An incredibly hard worker with a great sense of humor, he made the night extra special as well.

Since nearly every other review praises the warm staff, stunning property etc., I won't needlessly add further to that. I do recommend the "Rising Son" catamaran tour of the island though and the group jet ski excursion in St. George. Overall, an unforgettable experience!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple