“Good atmosphere, bad food”
Review of Swizzle Inn

Swizzle Inn
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Connecticut
“Good atmosphere, bad food”
Reviewed March 1, 2009

The infamous Swizzle Inn is popular with locals as well as tourists. I did enjoy the atmosphere... those looking for a quiet evening out should not come here. I was not too impressed with the food however. I had the fish and chips. The chips (fries) were horrible and the fish didn't have much taste. I of course had to try the Rum Swizzle. It's basically rum mixed with orange juice and while I do enjoy those things separately, I found that when mixed together, it really wasn't my thing. I can see why other people like it however. Finally, I had a brownie sundae for dessert, which was good but it was rather small. I guess I'm just used to American sized portions. So overall not my favourite dining experience in Bermuda, however it's very popular so they must be doing something right.

2 Thank Spence1980