“Great Place to Eat/Drink”
Review of Swizzle Inn

Swizzle Inn
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Here's where the rum swizzle was invited. Delicious drink. Good food and service. Located right on a bus line and just up the street from the Crystal and Fantasy Caves. Try sitting on the balcony.

There are newer reviews for Swizzle Inn

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Swizzle Inn was highly recommended for its burgers and nachos - but the Rum Swizzle, fabulous fish sandwich and fries and the easy walk to the Crystal Caves make this a no brainer for folks visiting Bermuda. Bermuda is a beautiful island and the people are wonderful (specially Jules the bartender at the Swizzle) - but as with any island country - things are expensive. The Swizzle Inn delivers delicious pub fare at a great value. Swizzle Inn and Swagger Out!!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I have been putting this off for a while, shame on me. It has bugged me enough that I am bringing it out now. I took a party of 9 to the inn for lunch. I read the menu and did notice that parties of 8 or more would have an 18% gratuity added to the bill. When the bill came out confusion was takng place, kids and adults ready to go, I tried to simplify matters by picking up the tab, approximately $400 US. I gave the waitress $480 ($80 dollar tip) It was received with a grin and a THANKS! while returning to the ship I realized why the THANKS! The waitress had just received about a $150.00 dollar tip for lunch. I think it was very dishonest of her. She should have reminded me the tip was already included. That is why anyone who is going to Bermuda or has just come back and mentions the Swizzle Inn, I correct them and say you mean the SWiNDLERS INN.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

The location of the Swizzle Inn was perfect for us since we stayed just down the road. We actually ate here a few times because the value, service, food and drinks were outstanding. We are not big drinkers but I can tell you that I found the drinks to be much better than the crap you get in the states. It was nice not having to dress up to get a bit to eat as well. I can see why people come from all over the island to at here. Great atmosphere, great food and nice people, we will most certainly return.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Acceptable pub fare, but nothing to write home about. The "swizzles" and history of the inn make it worth a visit. The tables are sticky from days, weeks, months, years of swizzles being spilled (pretty nasty). I would plan a visit...share a swizzle pitcher with friends, buy a shirt, and move on to the Crystal Caves which is located right around the corner.