“Worth the trip”

Ginza Sushi Restaurant
Ranked #127 of 234 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I always enjoy coming here. I have never left disappointed from this restaurant, not even once. The lunch time buffet is a decent price.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

If you want to have good sushi and tempura and you do not want to kill your savings account, this is your place
At lunch they have an all-you-can-eat menu (tempura, sushi, rolls, soups, fried rice, etc..... And they even included the ice cream) with lots of options.
Good service, quick and the food was very good

Reviewed May 22, 2012

They have an AYCE menu during the week (maybe weekends too?) that is real good value for your money. Go with an empty stomach! Pretty good sushi and other items, but if you're a sushi-lovin-expert I recommend you check out other reviews...I stick to the vegetarian options but my husband loves the sushi.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

We walked in at 10pm (half hour before closing) and the staff was pleasant enough to accommodate us without giving us attitude. We had walked in for some Teppanyaki so they seated us in the Teppanyaki room. I loved the wooden chopsticks from Nishimoto Trading which wraps their chopsticks in paper with their instructions on how to use them printed right onto the wrapper.

My boyfriend and I ordered the Duet Teppanyaki Dinner for 2 for $55.00 which came with a miso soup which was very fresh, and a green salad, whose dressing was a little watered down and wasn't crazy about, to start. The meal also came with vegetables, scallops, salmon, black cod, shrimp, chicken, and beef which were all excellent! The salmon was fresh and tasted quite good with the teriyake sauce. The beef was fresh, as well, and of excellent quality, and cooked to perfection, making it quite tender. The scallops were delicious, but the shrimp was mediocre. The fried rice wasn't anything to call home about, as it didn't seem to have much taste to it and the peas seemed to still be frozen. The steamed rice was better as it appeared to have more flavour. The chicken, on the other hand, didn't have much flavour and had a slightly rubbery texture to it. I washed it all down with the Chardonnay of the house, which I found to be light and dry, but would have probably preferred a frutier selection, personally, to marry with the sweet sauces which were utilized in the preparing of the dishes. The cook didn't display much of a show either, which we are so used to observing when we have Teppanyake at "A Taste of Japan". Now that's a performance!

Reviewed August 11, 2011

If you're hungry and don't want to walk away unsatisfied, please visit any of the Ginza restaurants. For approx $18.95 plus tax, you can eat as much sushi, sashimi, tempura, rice, etc as you like. Unalcoholic drinks are also unlimited. Some might say that the service is mediocre, but i disagree completely. Although the servers might be limited in their communication skills in English, we have never walked away unhappy. In fact, it's part of the charm. Once you've been even one time, you will start craving it soon after. Honestly, we think about going to Ginza's all the time. There is no other place that has had this effect on the whole family. It's very popular in Woodbridge.....for good reason.