“Filthy Dirty Along With Lousy Food & Service”
Review of Koganei

Koganei
Ranked #125 of 238 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I don't know what else to say about this place, just stay away, as far away as you can.

I walked into the washroom, turned around, and walked out. My God man.

Yikes, SMH.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Amazing sushi and quick take out time. I was never a big fan of sushi but my sister took me here one day and now I actually catch myself craving it. Their spicy mayo is a must try!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

This restaurant is far from authentic and the quality is poor at best. I do not remember Japanese food being sweet and full of mayonnaise. My family left ill. I should have trusted my instincts when I visited the washrooms to wash my hands. An absolute filthy hole. Avoid. You can do much better.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Just enjoyed another excellent evening at Koganei. We dine here quite regularly and are never disappointed. We enjoyed the fresh and flavourful sushi and maki platter, crisp and perfectly prepared tempura, and pork bento box. We finished off the evening with green tea ice cream. With two Asahi beers and two green teas, it came to under $80. The staff is quiet and attentive. The restaurant is clean, casual and tastefully decorated in the Japanese style. The open sushi kitchen is open is interesting and entertaining as you enjoy your dinner. Can't wait to visit again.

Reviewed May 14, 2011

I have had multiple dinners there........consistently great.