“AMAZING FOOD!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Whitmore
Description: Established in 1995,critically acclaimed ZiZi Trattoria has become popular with locals and tourists alike. Our menu includes a selection of antipasti, salads, soups, pastas, pizzas, fresh fish and a number of continental favourites. Owners and a caring staff oversee your meal from start to finish assuring your every need is satisfied.
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I can't say enough about how excellent the food is here. It came recommended from a friend and WOW. My husband left saying the trout was "the best fish platter he's ever had in his life". He's a very picky eater so those are big words!

We also found the staff to be pleasant and welcoming. All around it was a wonderful experience, so much so that we want back for a second visit within 5 days. Yes it's that good!!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Recently visited this restaurant for the first time with a group of work associates. The staff was quite friendly and very patient with us. Depite the length of time we were there, we were never rushed. We ordered some appetizers and the calamari was among the best I have tasted at any restaurant, regardless of price point. My friend next to me ordered steak, and made specific comment on it being done medium rare, which is the way it was ordered, and how great it tasted. I odered the margherita pizza, and the crust was excellent. It had too much cheese on it for my preference, however this seems to be a new normal these days. An added bonus for me, when I ordered the peperoncini, they delivered the authentic peperoncini in olive oil, and not dried chili flakes which so many other places substitute. The group had excellent praise for their food, and all made comments on the great tasting desserts, especially the tiramisu. Sadly, they did not have cannoli on the dessert menu. The espresso was above average and not bitter. Overall, a great food experience was had by all. A couple of us commented on going back with our spouses. I know that I will definitely return with my wife.

2  Thank 312Ang057
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Visited Zizi for the first time with family. Fried calamari and carpacio was the best I've had since visiting Europe. The Fillet Mignon special was very tender and my wife Chilian seabass was very well prepared. The staff was helpful and accommodating to my children. My kids even remarked how tasty their pizzas were.

1  Thank david s
Reviewed September 30, 2013

8 of us dined and we all enjoyed our meals. The service was excellent! We had pizza (delicious) calamari (very well done), the pastas were excellent. the ones that had trout said it was very good and the veal was very good. Would go back....

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We went to ZiZi for the first time and we loved it. The food is good and the service is so friendly. We had a good time. Everyone ordered something different but the Caesar Salad was great as was the chicken, seafood, and pasta. Would surely recommend this place. It is very small so make a reservation.