“Great pizza” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ricci's Pizza & Sandwich Shoppe
Ranked #3 of 216 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

They have one of the best pizza's out there. I do like another place better (which I wont mention) but I have no problem eating here...so good.

Visited April 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Owner does not value customers”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

Wow, in all my years working in the hospitality industry, I have never in my life experienced such appalling service. An item was forgotten in our order so we called up for it to be delivered to us. 20min later, it still had not been delivered to us. I called again, and at the same time, I informed them that I was assuming they would credit the meal since it was now cold. I was promptly transferred to the owner Mike Ricci!
I am still lost for words! He began by telling me that they were busy and that we can't expect them to get it right every time. He went on to run his mouth at me for some ten minutes yelling, and telling me that the customer is expected to take some of the responsibility, and that he losing money by sending someone back to us. Eventually, I hung up on him as he was upsetting me and my wife who could hear his yelling from another room. I have had problems before with them, but nothing like this time, while the food is ok, I will never ever go to Riccis again, or recommend them to anyone. According to the owner, it cost him $7 to deliver the missing item, but now it has costed him a lot more, a regular customer!

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank Travel_4953
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible service and food sub par.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Definitely not the best and I would even consider ordering pizza pizza over this trash. Staff very rude and unwelcoming.

1 Thank forza_juve87
Woodbridge, Canada
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

I totally disagree with the last review...

Management was very organized, took care of me right away, very polite staff! Food was delicious, panzerotti was FRESH and hot. My order was perfect and quick. Absolutely no complaints. Alot better then any other pizzeria in Woodbridge.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Woodbridge, Canada
“Worst restaurant EVER!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

The service from the management is very poor and don't care of their custumers, very rude manager , does not tend to their customers. food not as ordered. service slow, Washrooms not clean.

• Visited June 2012