“Great Food. Friendly Service”
Review of Mr.Greek

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mr.Greek
Ranked #128 of 234 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Went there with a friend of mine who hadn't tried Greek food before. I was surprised by all the renovations they have done to this place. Looks much better and cleaner than before. I ordered the GYRO dinner (my favorite) and so did my friend and he absolutely loved it. Our server was very friendly and attentive, although the place was closing down so it wasn't very busy. This is the only Greek restaurant I go to when I crave Greek.

1  Thank Vaughan_Viper

Reviewed February 14, 2011

It took 37 minutes to be served our food and when we asked where our salads were we were told very rudely that they're served on the side and On top of that the potatoes were mushy and overcooked plu the chicken was Luke warm. Won't be back!

Toronto
Reviewed January 22, 2008

Mmmm..the chicken classic!

Reviewed December 28, 2007

Hated it

Reviewed November 22, 2007

If you like imposter Greek food this is the place to go!! Those Greek chains are usually not so good, but this one is actually quite BAD! The price is reasonable however, the staff are kind and the place is clean.