“So much fun and a great workout”

Airborne Trampoline Woodbridge
Ranked #2 of 5 Fun & Games in Woodbridge
More attraction details
Owner description: With locations in Woodbridge (Vaughan), Mississauga, Newmarket, and Cambridge, Airborne Trampoline specializes in the Olympic sport of Trampolining by offering Public Jumping, Birthday Parties, Recreational Classes, and Day Camps. Visit Airborne and jump on Olympic style trampolines under the supervision of a Gymnastics Ontario certified coach.
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

A friend and I recently went for the public jumping. Have to say this is a real blast! You get a quick overview of the rules and then an hour to spend jumping as you like. Space is limited so I would definitely recommend making reservations ahead to ensure your desired time.

1  Thank Zeusthecockapoo
"glow"
"kids"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We had my daughter's 6th birthday here. I ordered the full package including pizza and cake. They forgot to order the cake and were going to run out and pick one up from Longos. Luckily there happened to be another party there hosted by an old friend and she had lots of extra cupcakes so she gave them to us. Otherwise we would have had to wait ANOTHER 20 minutes for them to come back with a cake. 20 minutes isn't that long but can feel like forever to a room full of 5 and 6 year olds! The staff we apologetic but as they were only employees and not managers/owner they weren't able to do much. They were only able to discount us the cost of the cake ($20) and another $20. I would expect more of an incentive for us to return again.... Something I'm not sure I would do now.
As for the jumping portion of the party...it was OK. There wasn't much instruction and the kids just bounced for most of the hour....fun but I expected more for the price.

Steve M, Manager at Airborne Trampoline Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Hi,

Thank you for giving Airborne the opportunity to contact you via email to rectify this situation. I'm glad we got everything resolved to your satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Take care.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We were invited to a birthday party here, while a small venue with strict timelines for the room use the kids had a blast on the trampolines! The kids are quite a distance (due to the arrangement of the trampolines so if you have a child who may require assistance from parents due to ASD or simply issues of youth (lol) it would be good to plan with the staff about kids placement in the room and at which trampoline. Parents are generally outside of the trampoline area while the staff work with the kids. The room for the party is somewhat crowded (with young kids comes parents too) but it’s always been okay. They allow people to bring in their own food as well which can make things a bit more exciting and potentially cheaper. Thanks for a fun time!

I have heard that they have classes ongoing for kids - this would be fantastic if we lived in the area!

1  Thank T S
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Great way to get exercise and let their energy loose. Great kids working there. Good place to have kids birthday party.

1  Thank Loretta100