“Delicious, you should try it.”

Makimono Woodbridge
Ranked #90 of 229 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Small quiet place to bring guests, friends and family. We were a group of 8 friends, out for dinner, and we opted to eat here.

The rolls/maki were made perfectly, and fresh too. Had the spicy tuna and the wife tried the chicken teriyaki rolls, it was delicious. Also picked up a few shrimp tempura and fried calamari as well. Nice and crispy, not dry or oily. It was not bad.

The salmon sashimi was awesome, we had to order again... We actually finished it first, so you have to try it too... Added the red dragon roll on my plate, and that was it. I was stuffed.

Bring your friends and family over, they'll love it. Did I mention it's All-You-Can-Eat? *burp*

The reason I couldn't put in the 5th star rating was because we were seated close to the glass window, and it was cold; the iPad menu slowed down the order as some of my older friends do not know how to use it and had to be taught, and lastly, the tables were arranged close together you couldn't move around too much and no elbow room.

1  Thank SimonOnvacation
There are newer reviews for Makimono Woodbridge

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I was at Makimono's last week we were a group of 5 . They have a great menu and it's a very nice set up in the dining area. I really liked that you ordered your food on the I Pad at the table, this is new and it goes straight into the kitchen this makes the service run really smooth. The waitress brings you the food order and drinks to the table. Its was great everything we ordered was correct. The food was very good not overly spicy. We were all having a great time that we shut down the restaurant. The waitress was great and deserved her big tip. See you soon

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Mushy bland maki rolls. Mediocre service. One of the poorest sushi experiences I have ever had. Save your money...anywhere else would be better than this place.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Me and my girlfriend ate here and were impressed with the quality of sashimi. for all you can eat this place was great. We both prefered this place over 168.

21.99 week days 23.99 weekends.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

yumie yumie yumie sushi place just me typing it makes me wanna go eat it now
great food always fresh and great menu
trendy clean and friendly customer service sometime the waiteresses are a buzz kill but its worth going me and my wife always gone there and never left the restaurant unsatsifed with the food quality or service unless for one time.