“Waste of money”

Good for: Families with children
Toronto, Canada
“Waste of money”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Absolutely horrible service. I went there recently, the servers were very rude and unprofessional, seemed like she didn't even want to serve us. I wanted to get a bubble tea and didnt want ice due to sickness, she kept arguing with me over that how she wont do it like that. I stood there for 20 mins arguing for this ridiculous reason, the manager was standing there but did not bother to come and solve the matter or stopped the girl from being rude to the customer, disgusting. So i just asked for my money and left. I would never recommend this place to anyone! Dont go there waste of money and time with horrible service.

• Visited August 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Very fresh but also very salty.”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Food is very fresh and I enjoy it but the salt is often way over the top. Overall though it's a good place for Asian food as they have a large selection.

• Visited August 2012
North Bay, Canada
“A step up from average Szechaun”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Great pan Asian restaurant. Fresh dishes with all the favourites. Pho Ga. Great Sesame Chicken. Fantastic Mojitos. Along the lines of "Spring Rolls" in Toronto.

Visited May 2012
Vaughan, Canada
“Great cuisine”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

We have been here a number of times and the food is always great. We usually order too much (somewhat planned) but that allows us some take home leftovers. The food is very good and the staff is very helpful. A little pricey in comparison to similar establishments but overall enjoyed the experience.

• Visited March 2012
“Good chinese restaurant”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I went to this chinese restaurant with my family and friends.
We got a table as soon as we got there. Six people plus a high chair for a baby.
The menu is not as extensive as other Chinese restaurant, but it is long enough to have a good variety.
One thing I didn't like in this restaurant is to offer japanese food. It just doesn't fit.
We had many vegetarian plates, it was very interesting.
Price is average ( $15/person).
Service: ok.