“Great good, terrible service ”

Our Thai Restaurant & Cafe
Ranked #12 of 92 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

The food was excellent but the service was utterly terrible. Upon walking in there was no hostess and we were left to stand there for 10 minutes until the someone noticed us.

We were told service would be slow as it was very busy. The waitress we had kept forgetting to come take our order. We finally ordered and waited over an 40 minutes for an appetizer!!!! But that's fine... We were warned about the time. Therefore I can not be upset with the waitress as they have no control with what's going on in the kitchen. But what I can be upset about is that when we wanted the bill I had to stand at my table to get her attention. She looked my way and just went on her phone. Is she for real!!!!!

Thankfully another server asked what I needed and promptly brought the bill. Then we had to wait 10 minutes for our waitress to come and take it.

I hate leaving negative remarks especially when the food was really good. But Our Thai really needs to focus on their customer service. Next time I will only be ordering take-out as I don't want another dining experience like that.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

This restaurant serves great Thai food. They have an extensive menu, fast and friendly service and are also reasonably priced. Casual format for a business lunch or a family dinner. Lots of room and it also has a patio to enjoy. I have personally enjoyed their food for over 10 years and have never had a bad meal there. You've got to try this place.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

The restaurant is simple but the service is fast, good and friendly. The thai food is really good! I had dinner with my family (including kids) and we had beef, shrimp and chicken: our favorite was the red curry and the panang curry. Very tasty!

1  Thank FMS_Giulia
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Did not eat in the restaurant but ordered take-out. Had Pad See Ew with beef (beef recommended by the person taking my order) and I was not disappointed. Was super yummy. Good value. Would definitely return. Only wish there was one of these in my home town.

1  Thank SandySue123
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The food was pretty good, but not phenomenal. My biggest complaint was that it didn't have the right balance of flavors that Thai food is normally known for. There seemed to be too much fish sauce in everything so that it became the dominant flavor instead of blending well with the other flavors of the food. If I was in the area again, I would probably eat there again. But it's not quite as good as other Thai restaurants I've been to.
On the positive side, they offered free delivery to our hotel and the food arrived really fast. The lady on the phone said it might be about a half an hour, but it was there in less than 15 minutes and so hot it was still steaming.