“A good all around budget minded hotel close to the hiway ...”

Super 8 Toronto North
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Concord
Reviewed April 9, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Karrell D, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Toronto North, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stayed here over night when we were in town for a wedding. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. There is a nice little pool area which would be great for kids and a nice little spot for breakfast. The place is pretty clean over all. However the Smoking rooms do have a very heavy smell of old cigarettes. More so then other smoking rooms I have stayed in. We had quite a few rooms book and everyone thought the hotel was very good value. Great no frills place to stay

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Karrell D, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Toronto North, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very glad you were able to enjoy your stay at our Super 8 Toronto North. Our staff works hard to provide the best for all our guests.
Even harder when we have wedding parties staying with us. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.

Miss Karrell Dunn

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We stayed here during a hockey tournament I really liked that they would allow us to cancel if we didn't make it any further. What I didn't like was that the hot tub was broken and apparently had been for a few months. I wish the breakfast had make your own waffles. We booked online and didn;t realize we needed to specify that we wanted non-smoking I thought all hotels were non now a days. we had to stay in the smoking room for the 1st night but they got us switched no problem the next day. The staff member they had on for the early morning and slide supervision was not very enthusiastic and didn;t seem pleased to be there. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would return.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Karrell D, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Toronto North, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

On behalf of Super 8, please accept my apology for your unpleasant stay at Super 8 Toronto North.

We strive to ensure our patrons experience the best visits possible during their travel and we fell short of our goal this time.

We hope you will give us another chance of staying at our hotel. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or comments concerning your stay. Thank you.

Miss Karrell

Reviewed March 27, 2013

The hotel room was great, clean, warm, spacious, my only problem was the front desk employees. I dealt with one lady, who was not friendly in any sort of way. We arrived a little earlier then check in time, but the couple in front of us got a room and when we were to check in, she told us our room was ready. She left, and came back to say it would be 10 mins. We left, came back and it was still another 10 mins. So we waited in the little breakfast area. A little while later, I went up to the desk to ask for directions. I different lady was sitting there, so I said excuse me, she looked at me and looked back down, completely ignored me. The original lady came back, so I asked her but she wasn't of much help. Then she told us the room was ready. I felt like I was a bother to these to employees and that should not be the case if you are working at a hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Miss Karrell

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Karrell D, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Toronto North, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
North York
Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites
Courtyard Toronto Vaughan
#13 of 14 in Vaughan

Been to Super 8 Toronto North? Share your experiences!