“good value for money”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Concord
Ontario
“good value for money”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

overall pretty good hotel value is great ,breakfast needed more variety some fruit or yogurt even .most off staff were good ,but waterslide needs to be on more for guests to enjoy and every time ive been there hottub is broken

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Karrell D, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Toronto North, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review on Trip Advisor. Thanks.

Miss Karrell Dunn
Super 8 Vaughan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Presently staying in this hotel and on the second day found something dark reddish and slimy floating in the pool. Thinking it may be menstrual blood we exited the pool. Told the front desk on the way out who we're going to check it out immediately. Took the kids to the room for a shower immediately to be on the safe side washing them first with bathing suits on. After I took a shower I washed all bathing suits with soap. After I went down to front desk to get more towels for showers for my kids later. The front desk told me it was lint and that other guests had also noticed it. They assured me that the pool will be shocked later and that we can come back for a swim later? I had a pool and I was sure that it takes 24 hrs after a shock before you can swim. Kids really wanted to go back as the slide opens at 6pm but I just couldn't bring myself to do so. Other stuff the breakfast is toast coffee juice and bagels so we went to the convenient McDonald's next door. The room is reall warm at night but the air conditioning wouldn't work. We ended up opening a window to keep us cool but hear airplanes and road noises all night. Oh and forgot the water was cloudy and the whirlpool hot spa was out of order no heat!!! And with it being out of order you could rally see the cleanliness of the walls of the whirlpool. Stained !,!, used to be white I think?.?.

Overall cheap yes but you sure do get what you pay for and from now on especially with young kids whose health I value dearly I will never take the cheap way out!! It's Holiday Inn for us even I'd it costs us an extra $150

Steve from Hamilton

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Guest,

On behalf of Super 8, please accept my apology for your unpleasant stay at Super 8 Toronto North.

We strive to ensure our patrons experience the best visits possible during their travel and we fell short of our goal this time.

Our Pool is frequently monitored by maintenace and by the City Health Inspector. There was heavy use during March break. Your information will be passed on to management, so that improvements can be made.

We hope you will give us another chance of staying at our hotel. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or comments concerning your stay. Thank you.

Miss Karrell
Sylvania
Reviewed March 12, 2013

computor not good,CAN NOT adjust temperature in room..either boiling hot or freezing cold! shower had mold/dirt on grout lines, bathroom floor sticky to bare feet. Just going downward over the years that we have stayed here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Guest,

Maintenance is an ongoing item for us, and we will strive to address the issues raised.

Miss Karrell
nyc
Reviewed February 15, 2013

i traveled with my mom to Toronto and stayed in vaughan and we stayed 3 nights in this hotel in December 2009. the staff were friendly. the room was spacious and elegant. the free continental breakfast was tasty and again staff were friendly. the internet connection worked fine. the room service was on time and did a good job. no complaint on this super 8 comparing to other super 8 i have stayed in USA. i would definitely stay there again when i go back to Canada.

Room Tip: we stayed in 2 queen double bed non smoking, it was clean and pristine