“Super 8 - IT IS GREAT”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Concord
Ingersoll
“Super 8 - IT IS GREAT”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

That isn't just a rhyme, it is the truth for this property. I have had the pleasure to stay there recently and from the time that I arrived until I left it was an enjoyable experience. The hotel staff was very pleasant and helpful, the room was comfortable and clean with great amenities- coffee maker, flat screen TV and free WiFi. I didn't have the continental breakfast as I had to leave very early in the morning. However, fate required me to stay a second night in Toronto so when I returned to the hotel without a reservation I was quickly accommodated and even returned to the same room I had the previous night. This time I had the continental breakfast and it was very enjoyable. The only thing that would improve it is a waffle maker that many hotel properties in Canada and the US now have.

Room Tip: I can not rate al the rooms but the one I had on the south side was more than adequate for my needs...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
GMSuper8Vaughan, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Toronto North, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Dear Guest

.Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule.

Guest Relation Manager.
Super8 vaughan.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed February 7, 2012

We spent 2 wonderful weeks in Super 8 hotel in Toronto(steeles Av.).
Location is great, close to Downtown and Highway,great workers stuff ,attentive,willing to help as much as they can and more!
thank you for great times in Canada!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest

.Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future..

Guest Relation Manager.
Super8 vaughan.
Cochrane, Canada
Reviewed November 13, 2011

For our needs this hotel was great. It was about 10 minutes from wonderland.The rooms were clean, a little dated, the pool was okay it looked as though the tiles around the pool were just redone. The continental breakfast was nothing special but there was a McDonalds & Tim Hortons right across the parking lot.I noticed other reviews said it had no WiFi, but it did when we went there.Would have given it "Excellent" but a small hot water issue. Will definitely stay again next season for Canada's Wonderland!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
GMSuper8Vaughan, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Toronto North, responded to this review, December 9, 2011

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 905-760-2120.

Karrell Dunn
Guest Service Representative
Super8 Vaughan
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed September 3, 2011

My wife and myself along with our 2 young teenage boys stayed at the hotel June 2011 for one night as a transit stop between New York and Niagara Falls. We chose the hotel due to its location being central between Toronto and Pearson Airport and ease to the Ontario freeway, which worked out fine for our needs. I would have given the hotel a higher marking had it not been for the terrible air-conditioning in the rooms, we ended up sleeping on top of the sheets as the room was so hot, and that is saying something given that we come from Australia and are used to the heat. It was really disappointing that we had a terrible sleep due to this, as the rest of the hotel was fine, the complementary breakfast although nothing extravagant was ok and meet our needs, they had a laundry which we were badly in need of.

Likes:-
• The complementary breakfast
• Laundry facilitates
• Clean modestly appointed rooms
• Fitness centre
• Value for money

Dislikes
• No Wifi
• Terrible air conditioning

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Paddles1964
GMSuper8Vaughan, Manager at Super 8 Toronto North, responded to this review, October 4, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback about your stay. It is comments like yours that help us to improve our product and ensure guest satisfaction.

I am sorry that on this occasion you had a problem with the AC unit in your room. We have a maintenance program in place to adress such issues and when possible prevent them in the first place. Obviously on this occassion this has failed for which you have my sincere appologies.

I hope to welcome you back at our hotel sometime in the future.

Kind Regards,

Abdul Aziz
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed August 13, 2011

We chose this hotel with our two little ones as we were flying onto Hamilton and heading up to Huntsville so wanted to be near the 400. We also chose it for the pool.
We arrived up find the playpen set up in the room for our little one, so that was very handy. But when we settled in and wanted a swim before supper, the waterslide was barricaded and the pool water was cloudy! It was also very cold, too cold for me to even sit in for a few minutes. The hot tub was also cloudy but at least it was warm.

• Stayed July 2011

In an effort to compensate you for your experience, we would like to provide you with a 50% discount during your next stay. To make use of your discount, your next stay will need to be reserved one month in advance, directly with me, Karrell Dunn. When calling to make the reservation, please ask for me and I will personally assist you. Please note that I typically work weekends, but you can email me directly at super8@karrell.net anytime.

Guest Service Representative
super8@karrell.net
Super 8 - Vaughan
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Thank you for the excellent service. The employees were all nice and we had a wonderful time staying at this hotel. The pool and waterslide were a big plus and was very enjoyable. There was a lot of room for us to enjoy. The amnetites around the area were excellent, with McDonalds and Tim Hortons just in front of the hotel. The breakfast was also very enjoyable.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
AZIZ-ABDUL, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Toronto North, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your Great Review on Trip Advisor. We are very happy that you had a great time at our hotel. Thanks.

Guest Relations Coordinator
Super 8 Vaughan
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Excellent Family vacation. AAAAA service . 5 star, Best value. AAAA location. good restaurent close to the hotel. Big parking lot and free. Lots of space . Excellent breakfast and large breakfast room.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Wow Thanks for your Review. We are happy to know that you enjoy your stay.
Thank you.

Guest Relations Manager
Super 8 Vaughan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
North York
Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites
North York
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
Aloft Vaughan Mills
#2 of 14 in Vaughan

Been to Super 8 Toronto North? Share your experiences!