“Welcome to Town”

Chung's Fish & Chips
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We picked up the Pacific Cod and chips for take-out from Chung's and were hoping that they would be good and we weren't disappointed. They really were good and fresh. The batter was not greasy and the fries were superb. The staff was friendly and the restaurant was clean.

We welcome Chung's Fish and Chips to Ladner and we also look forward to the 20% discount for seniors on Mondays. That is an appreciated bonus. There are some interesting things on the menu that I would like to try.

b and b, ladner

3  Thank bajasunrise

Reviewed December 5, 2012

My first visit was opening day, and what a great day it was for South Delta! Ladner now has a home-grown business operated by the descendants of true Ladner pioneers. Whether grilled or battered and fried, the fish is properly cooked and tasty. The ample portion of cole slaw is freshly made, and the chips are fresh cut locally grown potatoes. I'm so glad the Chungs decided to do this.
I guess I'm hooked!