“Indian Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Excellent meal. Small location, but great service. Great place to go with friends for a late evening dinner out.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Ever since they opened, Suki and Jas have provided excellent service and food. They are great people who truly care about pleasing their customers. My wife and I are regular "Take-Out" customers. It's our weekend treat.

Simon & Lisa

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We have been going to Bombay Joes since it first opened and what absolutely fabulous authentic Indian food with a true family atmosphere. Jas and her family are so friendly and welcoming and always know what your tastes are if you are a regular. She always put on the Chai tea for me as soon as we walk in and she knows that I eat my food extra hot. We have taken lots of friends there and no one has ever been disappointed with their meal and have all gone back again. Their food at either lunch or dinner time is very reasonable and they have a small drinks menu at a reasonable price. You do not have to go far if you live in South Delta for the perfect Indian meal. If you have not tried it you don't know what you are missing. It is old family recipes at their best and they do not use oil and great flavours and spices. Love it

Reviewed June 18, 2014

We frequent this restaurant and they're always friendly, their food is great and their prices are reasonable.
Great things:
Their Shahi Paneer is fantastic.
Their Sund Chai is just like you get in India.
All meals fill you up.
Not too salty-which is hard to come by.
I love it that they come out and talk with you.
Lunch to go is a lot of food for just $7.

Where they lose points:
The movie they play in the restaurant is almost always the same one.
Service can be a little slow. Sometimes they forget utensils or water.
Ambience -it's a little dark and cold-feeling.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I don't like giving bad reviews especially if it seems like a mom n pop's kinda owner. But WOW, How does this have 5 stars? Seriously, Really Bland, tasteless Palak Paneer. The butter chicken was fine but no spices. Even the Naan bread didn't seem like real Naan. I had 0 taste of Indian in my mouth. We were SOOOOO disappointed.

My girlfriend's favourite food is Indian and we live in Vancouver and know all the best places. You can NOT compare this to VJ's. Even if we were on a bad night, the service was very lacking. We were sitting and waiting forever for our bill. Our waitress disappeared after we got our food. We were trying to wave down this other guy. It's a really small place.

Ambiance was weird. There was an Indian film playing but no music... it kind of felt like we were waiting in someones living room unattended.

We grew up near surrey, live in Vancouver.. no I have never been to India, but I know what tasty food is and you should try another restaurant if you are in Ladner.

1  Thank Julia L