“Great place”

Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Casual and friendly. Good service good variety and good prices. Summer time there is a great patio with views of the fishing boats and river.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Food is delicious. The patio is unbeatable... Beautiful view of the river, the wildlife( beavers, herons, ducks, swans, eagles).

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have eaten here with my family for well over a decade , have always had excellent food coupled with excellent service. I highly reccommend the seafood cioppino ..or maybe one of the clam steam pot dishes .

Reviewed October 7, 2013

My daughter and I travelled from Vancouver Island for the day to meet family members for lunch. Since we needed an eatery close to the Tsawwassen ferry terminal, we met at Sharkey's Seafood Bar and Grille.

Our group ranged in age from young to old. There was something for everyone! Two people in the group chose gluten-free options. Our server was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Our beverage order came promptly; the entrees were ready in a reasonable amount of time.

Food was hot, fresh and tasty.

I would recommend Sharkey's for a seafood meal.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We arrived at a busy time and they seemed understaffed so service was a bit slow and disorganised but it all worked out well. The food was good and we would certainly go back