“Culinary Clair's”

and 1 more site!
Clair's Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Ladner B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 1, 2013

After staying at Clair's Bed and Breakfast you will never want to stay in a mundane hotel or motel. From the moment we stepped in the door she became our friend. Every morning we wait in anticipation for our "out of this world" breakfast. As you can tell we have been here many times. Our daughter lives across the street, but doesn't have room for us when we come from Ontario to visit her. Each trip is a treat. We've been at Clair's 8 times in the past 2 years. In fact we like to call her "Amethyst" room the "Kmiecik" room now. Highly recommend the friendly atmosphere, the people you meet at the breakfast table each morning, the comfort and cleanliness. A real charm of a stay.

Room Tip: If your husband likes to watch TV late at night - and you don't choose the Amethyst room - unles...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Clairsinnladner, Owner at Clair's Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Carol & Ed

Thank-you so so very much for your glowing review. Always a pleasure having you stay...you are like family. See you soon I hope??

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I had the fortunate opportunity to come across Clair's B&B in Ladner. From the moment I walked in I felt at home. I was away from home (Ontario), by myself and starting a new job and was so grateful for Clair's hospitality. I appreciated how nicely my room was appointed (Amethyst Suite) and it was so quiet and restful. The breakfasts were generous and delicious. I would not hesitate to have a “staycation” in Ladner at Clair’s.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Barbara

Thank-You so much for your review and for choosing us. It was a pleasure meeting you and chatting with you. Hope you are getting settled in your new home.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Just been to Clair's for the second time and I'm glad to say it was even better than I remembered. I can't recommend her enough. Clair gives totally fantastic service and truly does all she can to make each and every guests stay a special one. All her rooms are beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. Breakfast is a fine dining experience Clair is a gourmet cook and enjoys serving a different breakfast everyday, catering for all dietery requirements. Her home is wonderful and while you stay you are made to feel like one of the family, a true home from home.

Room Tip: All of Clair's rooms are beautiful and suited to different size groups. I couldn't choose a...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Jo

Thank-you for your glowing review. As always it is wonderful when you stay with us. Mornings are so much fun with all the planning on what to do and where to go, Super meeting the rest of your family as well.

Hugs to all

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Clair really made us feel welcome from the minute we arrived. She was very accommodating and nothing was too much trouble for her. The rooms were excellently furnished and were very clean. The food was top restaurant standard with something different on the breakfast table everyday.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 11, 2013

When ever I want to get away from downtown I head over to Ladner BC and stay at Clair's Bed and Breakfast. Ladner has all my favorite small town shops right within walking distance and sometimes I head over to Westham Island a 10 min. car ride to do some farm shopping for organic eggs and produce at Keith's or fresh herbs at Herbs Place. I love waking up to one of Claire's farm to table breakfasts she always blows me away with what ever is in season, some of her creations are truly one of a kind, the baked French toast with fresh in season blueberries and strawberries is heavenly, I'd honestly stay there just for the breakfast alone. I have stayed in the garnet room and the Amber room and both have been very quiet and extremely clean and well kept. I am looking forward to going back very soon during Farmers Market season which takes place right across the road from Clair's

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Clairsinnladner, Owner at Clair's Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Always a pleasure seeing you! Staycations are an amazing way to relax, unwind and see another part of your beautiful B.C. coast homeland. We at Clair's B&B are so lucky to have so much fresh produce, fruits and seafood to use in our cooking. Thank-You for much for this perfect review. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Ladner is a quaint town and Clair's is the the perfect place to stay. Clair is an amazing chef and the breakfasts are out of this world! We were treated like family and would highly recommend Clair's.

Room Tip: This is a heritage home and the room sizes vary greatly. Check out their web site to help make the b...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank-You so very much for this wonderful review. It was a pleasure having you stay at our B&B and hope we will see you again some day. Will keep in touch through emails & FB?!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I recommend Clair's B&B to all my friends...so we visited again,.... along with a few friends. We had a wonderful time. The food was amazing, the rooms are charming, clean and comfortable and Clair is a terrific host. What makes Clair's special too is the food. She is a gourmet cook and obviously loves to delight her guests with novel cuisine created in her professionally equipped kitchen. We also like that the location is walking distance from the waterfront, the lovely little village center and just 30 minutes drive to the city center. On one visit, we were lucky enough that it was at the time of the Ladner Farmers Market where we found lots of locally made products to take home with us. If you like a B&B that has tons of traditional character and a truly welcoming atmosphere, you will love Clairs.

Room Tip: There is a lovely large bedroom upstairs at the back that has a private deck overlooking the garden...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Clairsinnladner, Owner at Clair's Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

It was wonderful seeing you all once again at our B&B. Thank-you so so very much for this glowing review. We look forward to your next visit to our town of Ladner.

"When You Stay with Us - The Hardest Part is Saying Goodbye. The Rest is Easy"

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ladner
Robson Street
Times Square Suites Hotel
Seagrass Guest House
#1 of 1 in Tsawwassen
Duck Inn
#2 of 3 in Ladner

Been to Clair's Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!