“Ladies' Weekend”

and 1 more site!
REO Rafting Resort
“Ladies' Weekend”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We booked the ladies' weekend package - two night, 5 meals, and one rafting tour. Had an amazing time. We are all from big cities, and therefore, I cannot stress how refreshing it was to be away from all the traffic and noise pollution. Our tent, which had 6 twin beds, was situated right by the river so we were all lulled asleep peacefully at the end of the night by the sound of running water. Meals were amazing - homemade, healthy, and just simply delicious. Plenty of clean toilets and showers. Staff were all very friendly, chilled, and helpful. There are a couple of nature trails near the resort, a private beach area, and a volleyball court. Plenty of things to do if you get bored.

We were all first-time rafters and all had the best of time. Our guide, Owen, is very experienced and gave us the most thrill for our ride!

Definitely would recommend this trip to anyone.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Angelin L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I had an amazing weekend at REO Rafting and I didn't even raft! We were there for a stagette and it was amazing. You can read all about my awesome time on my blog: https://blairfromblairland.wordpress.com/2014/06/30/reo-rafting/

OR this is what I wrote:

When I think “stagette” I think: strippers, tequila and a whole-lotta-sin but my perception of the brides one last hurrah changed last weekend. 14 Pemberton, Whistler and Vancouver ladies gathered for 2 nights at REO Rafting to celebrate our friends stagette! Wow, was that a fun trip!

Everyone left their men and children at home and spent their weekend as adult summer camp. This place is amazing! Their food was better then summer camp: wraps, BBQ, bacon and much more. We brought our own booze and snacks which we were allowed to bring with us to meals and the bonfire.

Speaking of bonfire, they have 2 large pits with a lot of seating around them! If you feel like having a hot tub, you can because they have one of those too!

I can’t tell you about the rafting because myself and 3 others didn’t go. No, I’m not a puss…..my physio told me to go because of my rib injury. We spent the morning chilling in the sun while everyone else had a blast on the natlahatch river. I can tell you that it was very relaxing to relax in the sunshine, beside the river. I even became friends with a butterfly named Igor.

We slept in tent cabins and there was electricity, flush toilets and showers. There was even coffee (eventually). This place is great for ANY event like a stag, stagette, team building, work retreat, couples weekend, birthday getaway and ANYTHING else. The drive from Pemberton was only 3.5 hours and it was SO BEAUTIFUL! The staff were friendly, fun, amazing and from what I hear troopers at playing flip cup. So, should you go? YES!

So, you should go (and leave the kids at home….or bring them)!

1 Thank BlairDana
Chelsea K, Manager at REO Rafting Resort, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
"Summer Camp for Adults"... so awesome! That should be our new slogan. :) Thanks for the review Blair!
Bellevue
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I had a great time at the resort and the rafting experience was even better. The staff makes sure you are as comfortable as can be and the hand-made meals, just the cherry on the cake. Simply superb!!

• Stayed June 2014
Burnaby, BC
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Rafting on Nahatlach river with Reo Rafting was a lot of fun! We want to do it again in August when Canyon opens for rafting as well. We did not stay overnight at Reo Rafting Resort, but I must say that they have an amazing camp for rafters, right next to Nahatlach river with fabulous views on the river from the dining area and plenty well kept shared facilities. They have a hot tub, which is a great treat after a rafting trip in chilling water! Rafting on Nahatlach in June is a bit rough due to high water which is also cold, but this only adds to the excitement. I would highly recommend this trip!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2014

An amazing resort in a "glamping setting". Extremely clean, comfortable, professional and accommodating. Picture camping off the beaten path (don't be afraid of dirt roads people! because it leads to idyllic places!!), super comfy beds, clean bathrooms, showers, running water, tasty camp food, hot tub, party bon fires, live music - located on a river!! Not to mention the absolutely friendly staff/owner. So many great reviews on this resort, don't let the review of one persons bad experience stop you from booking with this company. We went as a stagette and it was so memorable for us all! The rafting was FABULOUS, heart pumping and so much FUN!!! I was a first timer, and the class 4 Nahatlatch River is a memorable one for me. If you are looking for a work retreat or team building function this is the perfect setting. They also accommodate families and kids as young as 10 (for the rafting). The owner, Brian, has been guiding this river for 31 years, needless to say, I felt extremely safe battling the rapids of the river.
A MUST SEE AND DO!!! I will definately return to this beautiful getaway.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Stagette weekend at ReoRafting! Seriously one of the most fun weekends I have EVER had! Fully catered glamping weekend in one of the most spectacular settings in BC. This is a hidden gem and you must go and check it out for yourself whether it's with friends, with your significant other or with a group! The rapids were fun and consistent and the guides were fantastic! The hospitality was amazing, the food delicious, the beds comfortable and cozy, the facilities clean and plentiful and these guys know how to throw a party. It was our first time but we will definitely be back. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Brian and all of his amazing staff!

Room Tip: We spent 2 nights in the tent cabins. The beds were comfortable and they are riverside so the river...