“Decent food for a decent price”
Review of Kabuki Sushi

Kabuki Sushi
Ranked #19 of 43 Restaurants in Pitt Meadows
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

This sushi place is great because it's local, easy, and the prices are decent. If you can't find parking in the front, you can always find it in the back. Interior decor is at a minimum, but when you've got a craving for sushi, this is the place to go.

There are newer reviews for Kabuki Sushi

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

The value for money was overall not bad-the decor was nice enough and the food was your average sushi fare

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We wandered in here with low expectation and were pleasantly surprised. The sushi comes in nice big rolls - very good for the location - a nice surprise!

1  Thank K G
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Very good sushi joint. Their special rolls are very creative and always huge portions! Love this place.

1  Thank 604smittenkitten
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I must start off by saying my Sushi experience is limited. I do love it but get to eat it very little, so that my taint my review. We ordered by phone, and they were willing to tell us what did and didn't have MSG (very few items did). They also make the rice dishes with brown rice when requested, which is excellent for people concerned with blood sugar spikes. The tempura shrimp was excellent. The scallop appetizer was tasty and flavourful. The many other sushi dishes we ordered were excellent (sorry I can't remember the specific names). The California roles were especially good as it isn't very often I can order them with brown rice. All in all, I loved it.