“family food and fun”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We tend to take our family there as there is food for the grand-kids, kids and ourselves
Generous portions and dependable quality keeps us coming back
Not cheap but worth the extra cost for a special event
Have not had a crabby waitress yet
Often do pick up pizza

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We ate here late in the afternoon with a hockey team. The staff was excellent - very friendly and not at all concerned with serving so many at once. It was a bit slow but we weren't in any significant hurry. Food was as expected for a Boston Pizza. There was a lot of mix up with the bills yet this was overlooked because the staff had been so good with us- even sitting with the boys and talking hockey with them. if they put a few systems in place for dealing with a larger group (we suggested they attribute the various orders back to a jersey number so they knew what players belonged to what parents)? They didn't seem to have a system in place for managing the different bills (hence the mix ups at the end). Overall, a good experience.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We went here with the kids and it's about what you'd expect from any family restaurant. Ok food and above average prices. Having the TV's around the restaurant help you keep up on the games going on but take away from the ambiance as I found myself distracted from conversations by them.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Wifey and I ordered two personal pizzas. Hers was gluten free and mine was the tuscany. First of off mine - the tuscany. A tiny little pizza with HUGE chunks of green pepper and onions. Chunks were way too large. Not much of their so called famous sauce on the pizza. Did I mention it was tiny. Ok I ordered a personal pizza, but really what I got would feed a baby. The pizza was terrible.

My wife's gluten free pizza was better, but that doesnt say much. Oh and tiny. It was just a bit bigger then a slice of bread.

Ridiculous price - almost $15 each for a PERSONAL PIZZA.

Took almost 45 minutes to get the pizza for take out. Ridiculous

Never again will we go to Boston Pizza

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I put in a order for delvery and it was cold, looked like crap. paid over 85.00 for it and they will never get one red cent out of me again. I use to go 2 or 3 times a week , now I will never go again.it took 45 min. for the order to come. and I did not mind the wait, but would have like it to be hot or warm.i send a letter to head office and ask them to contack me but they never did. I hope they are happy ripping people off and not dealing with it. I will never have anything nice to say about them and never recamond them to anyone and tell everyone my very bad exp.

2  Thank 666susan