“Good pub!”

Samz Neighbourhood Pub
Ranked #6 of 43 Restaurants in Pitt Meadows
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Stayed at Ramada in Pitt Meadows and ate dinner here, good service and a large selection of beers - food was good, recommend the Slammin burger.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

While staying at Ramada Pitt Meadows we ate here at Samz and the food was good, we had burgers and they tasted like someone actually made them rather than cooking a frozen pattie from a box. Pleasantly surprised!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

The bar served food and drink and had an untold number of very large flat screens at every turn but the sound was not turned up on them. It made the experience a visual one and not a noisy one.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

It was nice to have a pub attached to the Ramada hotel where I was staying, I had a prime rib meal on special and really enjoyed it. It was not too loud in the pub and I was watching World Cup, service was good and I'll go back again.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We ate here when we stayed at Ramada Pitt Meadows and it was very nice, prices and food were good, but I was surprised how clean it was for a pub.