“One of the best”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We have dinner at this restaurant a couple of times a year. It is a special treat for us and we love it! It is well worth the price. The service is second to none and the food is fabulous! Consequently, I have recommended the Firehall Bistro to many friends and colleagues. You won't find better in Pitt Meadows or Maple Ridge!

1  Thank Marcia H

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Thank you to our gracious waiter who welcomed us to the restaurant and made our evening one to remember. Thank you to the chef who lovingly prepared and artisticly plated our dinners tonight. I must say I feel pampered and am very grateful for this absolutely delicious experience. A lovely birthday celebration.

1  Thank Catherine G
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We have lived in this tiny little gem of a suburb of Vancouver for 28 years, yet grew up citified. We are so thrilled to be able to enjoy such sophisticated menus and presentations by Chef Steve and his crew. The Halibut with Asparagus aioli and Gnocchi was outstanding, and the surprise of the hidden veggies underneath the fish was such a delight. So creative. We've traveled to many cities in the world and have enjoyed many fine restaurants, and The Firehall Bistro is definitely among the best to be enjoyed by true foodies.

1  Thank Gina M
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My Husband and I have been to this restaurant on numerous occaions. We were introduced to the Firehall by some friends. We now recoomend the Firehall to as many people as we can. We have strayed and tried other "fine dining" restaurants and leave them wondering why we ever bother to try new places when we go for dinner as none have even come close to the quality of the food from the Firehall.
The service is always great and the food is absolutely amazing.

1  Thank RB8675309
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had a really great dinner tonight! I had the lamb (can't remember if it was a tenderloin or not), it came with a great tomato side and green beans. My husband had the rib eye, but to me the best part was the green beans which came in a delicious cheese sauce. We took my 7 year old son, and they were very accommodating for him (and to his delight was able to have some chocolate sorbet for dessert, yum!). The server was very friendly too, we couldn't have asked for a better meal. Highly recommend!!

1  Thank Ilovebeach_11