“A Quaint Little resturant with an excellent Chef”

The Firehall Bistro
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Pitt Meadows
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2012

You would be advised to make reservations as the resturant is not very large. But it makes up for it in ambiance, service and the excellent food. We went with two children and the waitress was attentive to the children and willing to work with us on their meals. They also use local organic products and are very willing to discuss menu items with you. The appetizer platter was excellent and a great sharing plate. They have good B.C. wine selections and the wine special of the evening was a real treat, from Bonita's winery in the Okanagon Valley. The meal and presentation of the meal were excellent. The Chef did an excellent job on all our meals. I would definitely recommend it and would definitely go back.

1  Thank shell154

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We returned to the Firehall Bistro for lunch (party of 6), 1 year since my previous visit. We had notified owner Gordon and cook Steve that we would appreciate something special, and they did. It was great - inventive cooking! Also, the choice of wines is highly appropriate.
(So I agree with a previous TripAdvisor reviewer on his enthusiastic comments - although I wouldn't call Pitt Meadows "the rough" anymore, it has become too much a suburb, nowadays).

Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

Of all my favourite restaurant meals, in all the cities and countries I've dined in, a good number of my all time favourites have been at the Firehall Bistro right nearby in Pitt Meadows! The menu changes seasonally and there are always several features as well. Everything is made from scratch including the to-die-for desserts complete with house-made ice creams and sorbets. The amuse bouche is always a treat. Portions are reasonable and perfect for allowing one to enjoy more than one course without being stuffed. Food as well as beer and wine are well priced. I have dragged most people I know to the Bistro and am always thinking of occasions to go again!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

The food in this small restaurant is amazing. It is full of flavor. Prices are pretty good based on the tastiness of the food. It's well worth it.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

We have eaten at the Firehall Bistro a couple of times and really enjoy the atmosphere, service and the quality of the food. This restaurant is small but not cramped and the service is not rushed. The menu changes regularly with upscale entrees...they also make a very unusual ice cream dessert that looks like a small mushroom garden - very tasty. I didn't expect a restaurant like this in Pitt Meadows - this rivals downtown mid range. Overall, it's a great little restaurant that we will go to again.

2  Thank Poco4