Visited 24 to 27 April, traveled by train and ferry from Oban. Got about Colonsay on my Mountain bike. Hotel is in a lovely location and staff are welcoming and helpful. The magic atmosphere got all guests together round the wood stove and convivial evenings were had. Food plentiful and satisfying. despite cycling hours and hours , managed to gain 4 lbs.
The weather was kind and colourful showing off the beaches at their best. Almost needed to put on sun protection. I would love to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful small hotel on idyllic island with deep sofas, log fires, lively bar with Colonsay brewed ales and relaxed restaurant using locally sourced produce with emphasis on seafood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Colonsay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonsay Hotel Isle Of Colonsay
- Colonsay Isle Of
- Colonsay Hotel Isle Of
- The Colonsay Isle Of Colonsay, Scotland