I spent and enjoyable couple of days here last fall - the food was good and the public rooms and mine had great views. Irina and Ivan were good hosts, and mingling with the locals in the bar, warmed by the fire, was a great way to end the day. Public rooms with wifi were a bonus - and a good spot to lounge when the rain was driving sideways. In the sunshine the spot is a little oasis - but with sheep!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful small hotel on idyllic island with deep sofas, log fires, lively bar with Colonsay brewed ales and relaxed restaurant using locally sourced produce with emphasis on seafood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Colonsay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonsay Hotel Isle Of Colonsay
- Colonsay Isle Of
- Colonsay Hotel Isle Of
- The Colonsay Isle Of Colonsay, Scotland