“Great apple store!”

Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Medina
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We really enjoyed the tuna and chicken salad plate and ice tea! The blueberry muffins were to die for! Great place to visit and sit outside to watch the world go by.

1  Thank TexasChic13

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We were back in the Hill Country so we wanted to stop at the Apple Store at Love Creek Orchards. Unfortunately, they are now closed on Wednesday. There was a sign on the door and no mention on their website or facebook page. Drove about 20 miles to visit and children were disappointed. We went down the road to another cafe for lunch. They lost a lot of business that day that ended at the same cafe where we were getting lunch. We were really looking forward to some apple ice cream :(

1  Thank TexasTxtraveler
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stopped during a Hill Country bike ride. Doesn't look like much from the outside but the inside patio is painted very quaint in a country style. If it can be baked from apples, they've got it. Big portion apple pie a la mode with soft serve ice cream is a treat. Assorted apple breads, cookies, cider, strudels- well worth the stop.

1  Thank Jose M
Reviewed June 12, 2012

We've been stopping here for years, probably 6 to 8 times per year. It's a family favorite, and we literally time our trip to hit there for lunch or dinner. Burgers are fantastic -- try the SPJ burger, and don't worry, the jalapeno on it is not hot at all. The soft serve apple ice cream is to die for. And of course, the apple pie is heavenly. Southern Living calls it one of the best apple pie's in America, and I agree. They ship them all over the U.S. You won't regret stopping here!

1  Thank SMS777
Reviewed May 24, 2012

We stopped at Love Creek Orchards when we were touring Texas Hill Country. They sold all things apple - trees, pies, cookies, apple ice cream, apple coffee, apple decorations, etc. Although it didn't look like much from the outside, it was well worth the stop. I bought a piece of apple pie to go. I ate it on the airplane on my way home. The steward asked me if I had a piece for him ;) When my Dad left his favorite hat in their outdoor cafe, the owners quickly FedExed it back to him. When I need an Love Creek Orchards fix, I can order apple bread, pies, etc. online. Yum!