“Couples massage”

Add it.
The Spa At Escondida
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in Medina
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were in separate rooms. Very professional. Excellent massage. My husband if not too fond of massages, but he liked this one.

1  Thank LyndaParker

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Loved my massage and scrub. The scrub was superior to any I've had. Vicky was my masseuse. She was caring and professional. One younger masseuse talked too much to my cousin during her massage. I'm sure if my cousin would have said something, that would not have been a problem.

1  Thank mabowles
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The service is just awesome !!!!!! Vicky is a very sweet lady! The friends I was with had Rosé and they said she was awesome also!

1  Thank Linda U
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Not quite as lux as we thought from the pictures on the Sunday morning show. Kind of a small place. Spa staff was very friendly.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

If you have never been to La Escondida you need to get there as soon as possible. This is truly is a true hidden treasure.

1  Thank Kim W